Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The type who aside from very particular things (usually property, gun rights and land management/conservation) viciously defend progressive opinions ("libertarian") and constantly appeal to the left, while "not wanting to force their opinion" to denigrate Christianity or similar things. Or to put it another way "very private" about most things anyone on the right cares about.
I was hoping this was going to be more like the Bundy Ranch. :(

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I was hoping this was going to be more like the Bundy Ranch. :(
Nah my theory is basically that socially leftists can't exist in some western areas (Idaho/Montana/Wyoming) so they become "libertarians" but basically only attack one way.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nah my theory is basically that socially leftists can't exist in some western areas (Idaho/Montana/Wyoming) so they become "libertarians" but basically only attack one way.
Montana has had one Republican and one Democrat senator for pretty much my entire life. Plenty of lefties around although the state always seems to go 70/30 republican in the presidential elections.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Farewell Sweet Prince
bangs GIF

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think he set it up so his voice could be used for darth vader via AI, not sure if it was a permanent thing or not tho. RIP

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm not a big movie watcher. I did like him in gardens of stone. He apparently had a pretty big collection of M1 Garand rifles.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It's a terrible loss but hear me out. Fucker was 93. You guys hoping we had cyborgs or some shit for him?