Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
King Jaffe Joffer nooooo

One of those omnipresent actors you hoped would live forever.

IMG_3371.jpeg

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thankfully we have AI now and his voice can easily be replicated for silicon. He use for humanity was done. Bring on robot Jones

Scott Lawrence has been Vader's voice in most video games and he does a pretty good approximation

Oldbased

> Than U
Scott Lawrence has been Vader's voice in most video games and he does a pretty good approximation

Wait. You want to PAY someone to do it? Are you cray cray?!?!
I know, they got stupid union laws and rules saying they can't use AI cause some jew deserves millions to do it, but it is a thought.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Vader died a long time ago. It was nice that Jones kept doing the voice for him as long as he did, but maybe we need to get another iconic Star Wars character or just get something else to enjoy. Star Wars was almost 50 years ago and we can't seem to move on from the events of the OT. Time to let it go.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Can't imagine Darth Vader without that voice. The videos with the original actor's voice are hilarious lol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Can't imagine Darth Vader without that voice. The videos with the original actor's voice are hilarious lol

The story goes that David Prowse was unaware he was going to be dubbed over and didn’t find out until the film premiered

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Rip . A true Chad. And a bad boy worse than Johnny in kk. I wonder if they’ll reveal now if he was brought back to film season 6 before passing.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Don't know anything about him. I do remember seeing the Jacksons together on a couple of shows when it was still the Jackson Five.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user