Silver Baronet of the Realm
Butthurt Hatorade getting punched down i don't think he can handle it

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm seriously going to laugh if neither you nor Oblio understood, at all, what I meant when I used that term, hence why you got so butthurt over it.

Apparently you two dipshits interpreted that as me saying I "beat down" someone.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Butthurt Hatorade getting punched down i don't think he can handle it

Sure can't and if this continues I will be forced to...to...shit there is nothing I can do. No wait I have an idea I will contact my ISP to help me back trace your IP address, I will then show up to your mothers house and force her to make some amazing Tamales, if she adds raisins though the plan fails so tell her no raisins before I get there.

Ok so now that we are fueled up with Tamales we can head over to Hodjs place and challenge him to a game of Smash Bros, why smash bros you say? Because it is a shitty game for shitty people that like to pretend they are good at something. Anyways winner gets to take a picture of the loser in any position they want. At this point since I won I will concede to second place and allow you two to fight it out, grabbing the nearest objects as weapons you choose a jar half full of cum and a very dusty electric guitar that reeks of quitter. The jar sales wide but smashes on the furnace almosy instantly the entire house smells of loneliness and acne. The furnace starts to make a sound like M'lady over and over again before erupting into an inferno catching the house on fire.

Everyone escapes. Hodj, cleansed of all his possessions realizes life is pointless and sets off to become a monk and meditate every waking hour until he learns to astral project. With this new found freedom he explorers all worlds, all dimensions until one day he encounters a shadowy figure in a cave, it asks him are you the golden god? Hodj of course lies and is consumed by shadows never to wake up again. Hence solving my butthurt problem.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Claims 'thread is over'.

Responds 50 more times.

Just #hodjing.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
rMLrnmU.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread has gotten very boring.

Sad.

This forum is low energy.

Screenshots I thought you had more trollfu than this. For shame.

• 3Hodjing
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I already gave you the titty gif what more do you want it's the same 3 posts for 5 pages

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're gif making skills are indeed quite refined, good sir.

I would never besmirch them.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
176-24 we have hit 200 votes.

@a_skeleton_03 will you make an exception on the Poll Rules? The people have spoken & it is more than clear that the vast majority would find this place better with out Hodj.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have no idea what the fuck is going on, and I read a little bit of this thread.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Hodj realized what a bitch ass piece of shit he is yet tries to play off as "fake poll, it's just for the lulz, people still like me, i'm totally respected" card and wimpers off into the sunset.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm still right here.

I take the feedback from the community seriously and will work to improve.

You can hate on that all you want, I think its the mature way to handle the situation.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. -Michael Jordan

I missed the mark on this one, but I'll get back up, dust myself off, move forwards, and in the end, it'll all work out because it always does.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users