why aren't the laws protecting me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
my dad is a giant coward and i have no idea why anybody is helping him. its ridiculous to think that i have to stoop this low by pretending to masturbate in my bedroom in hopes of catching someone filming me so i can hopefully strengthen my case in court.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
and nobody gives a shit about me because im just one person against this multitude of females who have a vendetta against me because they are responsible for what theyre doing to me and theyre just trying to cover it up by relentlessly trying to make me jealous so they dont feel guilty anymore.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
maybe if you knew the basic reason why im doing what im doing is that my life was stolen from me long before you clowns came into the picture youd understand that nothing youre doing proves anything new.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Can you go into graphic detail about your sexual trafficking? I think telling someone the granial details of your sexual assault would be good as evidence in case your family or the police try and silence you.

Just go ahead and post them in this thread again details are key

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
refer to my eeoc claim of sexual harassment and assault while i was working at an indian restaurant in boston. i dont know why i have to keep explaining this to everybody when they already know the details and are just pretending it didnt exist.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
which lead to my other claim of racism with staples. and the systematic way you people are relentlessly trying to take my freedom of speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.