Why do men keep putting me in the Girlfriend-zone?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yes, men and women can be friends.

Why would Men ever want to be friends with Women? It's like saying you're best friends with a 12 year old. What the fuck is really going on?

Female Handicaps
Women aren't:
1) funny
2) interesting
3) useful (outside of sex)

The following are all the possibilities regarding male / female interaction re: friendship.

Situations where you can be friends with women and desire to spend time with them.
1) Family

Situations where you can be "friends" with women but have no desire to spend time with them:
1) Work
2) Girlfriends / Spouses of your friends

Situations where men and women can be "friends" but because of female handicaps you really don't want to be around them.
1) Ugly chicks.
2) Lesbians.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Why would Men ever want to be friends with Women? It's like saying you're best friends with a 12 year old. What the fuck is really going on?

Female Handicaps
Women aren't:
1) funny
2) interesting

The following are all the possibilities regarding male / female interaction re: friendship.

Situations where you can be friends with women and desire to spend time with them.
1) Family

Situations where you can be "friends" with women but have no desire to spend time with them:
1) Work

Situations where men and women can be "friends" but because of female handicaps you really don't want to be around them.
1) Ugly chicks.
2) Lesbians.
Fucking eh

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
You know, women bitch and moan about the term "friend-zone" being offensive and I'll agree: it is a stupid term because more often than not, a woman who has friendzoned you doesnt treat you like a friend anyways.

Its like the women i know who say "let's just be friends" and A: they only start up a convo with me if they need help with something or B: they never go out of their way to talk to me at all.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
It's honestly not just female hangups. Most "hobbies" have some kind of competitive element and the only thing worse than doing something competitive with a woman that's worse than you at it is doing that same thing with a woman that's better than you.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You know, women bitch and moan about the term "friend-zone" being offensive and I'll agree: it is a stupid term because more often than not, a woman who has friendzoned you doesnt treat you like a friend anyways.

Its like the women i know who say "let's just be friends" and A: they only start up a convo with me if they need help with something or B: they never go out of their way to talk to me at all.
My guess is that when a guy expresses an interest in a girl, especially one he sees regularly (like a classmate), it's much, much easier for the girl to tell him "Let's be friends" than "I'm just not interested in you as a person and frankly, I'd prefer to generally not interact with you from now on".

Onoes

Trakanon Raider

Female Handicaps
Women aren't:
1) funny
2) interesting

1) Family

1) Work

1) Ugly chicks.
2) Lesbians.
This is so harsh, but had me nodding all the same >_<

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've met a few girls who were interesting and legitimately funny. Very few, but the point stands. One I dated and she is hot so there's definitely some bias there but I still contend she's objectively fun outside of sex. If she was ugly I'd just be friends with her.

Also, is it just me or as you get older girls want to fuck a lot more than when I was in HS and college.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Of course they want to fuck a lot more, you're better at it now. What does a kid in HS know about stimulating the physical desires of a lady?