Why do men keep putting me in the Girlfriend-zone?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Befriending a chick feels like a trap.
~There are exceptions where things click and it's natural. But for the most part, the above is true for me. It gets weird.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does it get weird? They're fucking people bro. It's just like having a friendship with any other person.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
How does it get weird? They're fucking people bro. It's just like having a friendship with any other person.
I think his problem is he literally sees women as "fucking people" (as in "people to be fucked").

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Yall Wakandans are retarded, you can want to fuck a chick and still be their friend. it's not fucking rocket surgery.
Is it a fetish you get off to, being cuckolded? Is that why you've been so ornery for the past year? All makes sense now.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
107d850dcfb399feda708e38975980e822462bacaad3adb5cff841a09f408d54.jpg

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ah misanthropists and misandric fools masquerading as equal rights advocates spouting pseudo intellectual babble;

Forget all this nonsense and just jizz, bros. Just jizz.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it a fetish you get off to, being cuckolded? Is that why you've been so ornery for the past year? All makes sense now.
Just because I don't literally fuck every woman in my life doesn't mean I don't have sex. When you look as good as me it's pretty simple to get laid.

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Two of my wife's friends have told me they want my cock in their mouth(along those lines). Is it okay if I put myself in the friend zone and pretend to keep it cool? It's too close to home. Hell, one of them is our next door neighbor. If I were single I would so rest my nuts on their chin.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
No I vaguely remembered I just wanted to make sure. So you're paying for it, is what you were implying. Got it.
wink.png

iannis

Musty Nester
Two of my wife's friends have told me they want my cock in their mouth(along those lines). Is it okay if I put myself in the friend zone and pretend to keep it cool? It's too close to home. Hell, one of them is our next door neighbor. If I were single I would so rest my nuts on their chin.
If you were single they wouldn't be aggressively flirting with you.

Bitches be crazy.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Sutekh is right. That said, some women make it impossible to be 'just friends', despite their claim to want to be friends with everyone. They use others as emotional tampons because they can't maintain decent relationships. To be fair, they would use their girl friends, but they have none or maybe 1-2 who aren't local. They live off of 'guy friends' who are really a cadre of dudes who want to fuck them that they string along in the friend zone while swapping between shoulders to cry on and complaining about how men are jerks. Then your socially awkward friend tells you they are finally going to ask them out on a date 6 years later and you have to do the 'Great! Here's the thing, though...' speech.

I know at least 5 of those, surely everyone has their share of that type in their social circle? Granted probably not by choice...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think that's a problem with the women, that's a problem with the men being little bitches. If you want to sleep with the chick and have no interest in being friends other than that you need to make your intentions known.