Why I play Ultima Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is a society of Gentleman, sir. You don't walk into a Catholic Church or show up to a meeting of the Masons on your first day and proclaim "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"

For shame, sir, for shame. You're not local.
Hahah!~ There is so much truth in this that it makes me bust out laugh!

True shit though - Can we just give Emus their own little sub forum. This shit got my hopes up for something Ultime Online worthy.

But this forum isn't the Catholic church, nor it is a Masonic Temple. I don't belong to either of those groups anyways. Where I do go you are free to express your opinion. Doesn't mean everyone will agree with it, but you can still make comments.

Those established shards posted full blown advertisements here, so I did not think it would be a problem to give an honest review of the shard I play. I am not a shard owner, which is why I didn't post a full blown ad. I simply play the game and would like others to join me on this shard. Maybe try logging in before bashing it and you'd see the quality is just as good as those shards you named. Yes, I played UO Forever and I quit there to play here, because of the staff members there.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Your first post was fine, but now you're either a bad troll or just a bitch. You either need a badass retort or to ignore people's responses. Unfortunately, this is no longer about UO and instead you've made it about it a dick waving contest.

Who's trolling whom here? Apparently you are. I've only commented about a few things after the OP. I have certainly not made it about waving dicks around. Perhaps you should get your eyes checked, or reread the thread. Join us here in reality please.

I find it funny that everyone attacks someone new who has an opinion they disagree with. It is almost like that scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail
"A NEWBIE A NEWBIE! we found a NEWBIE poster, can we burn him? BURN HIM!"
"How do you know, he is a newbie?"
"HE started a thread!"
"HE turned me into a newt!" ... "it got better..."
"There are ways of telling, if he is a newbie"
"There are?"
"What do you do, to newbies?"
"BURN THEM!"

Point conceded. I played that game for a few hours. Some of the players were nice and gave me stuff to help me start out, and then another player took advantage of my ignorance of game mechanics and hid inside my house, and promptly stole everything that I had. I didn't play it after that.

Ryanz

<Banned>
He made a post about UO AND actually plays it...therefor he is already better then 95% of the carebears on this forum. I say he can make whatever thread he wants...in fact...mod this guy.

ikr?
biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.