Wii U

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm gonna be rolling with pro controller
The Wii U pro controller? If so I didn't think that worked.

Edit: Hmm, apparently it does show that on the box. I'm gonna stick with the gamepad for now, you can choose the option to see where all the people are on the minimap.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
The Wii U pro controller? If so I didn't think that worked.

Edit: Hmm, apparently it does show that on the box. I'm gonna stick with the gamepad for now, you can choose the option to see where all the people are on the minimap.
Pro controller is working like...a pro. Wish there was an onscreen minimap tho. Oh well, I'll just move the gamepad close to me and glance down it for the mini map

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
That cloud track and haunted house track are my favs so far. Also really like that Bowser mt. or whatever its called is all straight downhill one way without looping.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I was worried there weren't going to be any challenging tracks but there is definitely a few moments in several tracks that could go poorly.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whelp, I don't regret getting my WiiU now. Mario Kart in HD plus online play is worth every penny to me!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Nintendo has got to have the most retarded account management and digital purchase system ever.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This game is fun. Gonna try to 3 star the tracks. Got quite a few done, but 100cc it gets a bit tougher. I bet 150cc is going to be a beast!

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Played a few races online yesterday. Super fun, i'm hooked.

This game is fun. Gonna try to 3 star the tracks. Got quite a few done, but 100cc it gets a bit tougher. I bet 150cc is going to be a beast!
I skipped straight to 100cc and found it to be a cakewalk for the most part. 150cc however is kicking my ass.

So three stars on every track unlocks the gold car I assume?

Edit: nm just read it's only gold on every circuit (including mirror tracks).

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I haven't received my free download code, even though I registered MK8 on club nintendo last night...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I did that as well last night. But the site was bogged down.

I logged back in again this morning, and it asked which game I wanted to download. Then it gave me the code.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, the site is overwhelmed right now. I still haven't been able to register/login. Online play wasn't working earlier today either.

My user name is AlexTheDictator. I already added a couple of you.