Wii U

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
6 and a half hours until the game comes out. Im getting the Digital download. I dont wanna wait til tomorrow. lol

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wii U is so lame that its video games don't even have their own threads.

Really looking forward to MK8 tomorrow. I have a couple friends who are also getting it. I hope the online play doesn't suck.

I didn't find Wonderful 101 as great as I hoped it would be - based on the reviews here. Game can be really frustrating.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you are getting Mario Kart 8 make sure to friend me up. I want to play with some rerolled peeps.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Can get one straight from Nintendo for the same price.
When he posted that there was also a code for 10% off, plus 10% cashback if you go through discover. I bought it for $180+12(tax)-20. For some reason the discover cashback was calculated pre discount, so I ended up spending $172. The thing was essentially new, but the warranty info was in Spanish.

Mainly got it for Mario kart, everyone should remember to register it in June to get your free game!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Really looking forward to MK8 tomorrow. I have a couple friends who are also getting it. I hope the online play doesn't suck.
From the people that have been playing it the last day or so, it's been lagless.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
When will the Wii-U be 50 bucks? Once that happens in 100% in!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
When will the Wii-U be 50 bucks? Once that happens in 100% in!
Stop it. Just get the MK8 bundle. You donated $1 to Pantheon so you have no care for your money. With the bundle, you actually get a finished product. And you get like $100 in extra stuff (free game, extra controller)

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Got my MK8 and my free Pikmin 3. Having a good time already except for the fact that my 3 year old is not being tricked into using the turned off remote control at the moment. :p

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What controller do you use for MK8? The standard Wii-Mote, the LCD controller thing or the non-LCD controller?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Picked it up this morning on the way to the office. Now I have to wait until later to play. I'm down for some online play after I get the total n00b factor out of me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was out doing a call for a customer. Swung by Best Buy (I had a gift card). I don't think I've ever really setup my account on the Wii U, so I don't know what my user name is. I'll let you know later. Probably not tonight though, as I'm going to see Bert Kreischer at Helium in Philly.

Good times.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I preordered it from ToysRUs. Which apparently means that you get it a week after release. Such faggotry