4YW4-QPH2-VXBC-KFMJ-TVLL
4YW4-QPH2-VXBC-K929-ZMCF

EURO:
LRL4-HTZ7-NJGV-4G6J-8GV3
LLGV-HZJA-RCP7-UFPG-7MXB
LLGT-NZP7-PZ4L-3PN4-JHF4

odekthal_sl

shitlord
did they change safe fall? it used to be -15/30/45% fall damage lasting until cancelled and could be put on all party members, the 1 minute cooldown always sucked tho
just checked ingame: you should get 45% fall damage reduction for reaching path level 27, yet the action set builder only lists the previous rank that only gives 30% reduction; CD is still 1 minute; duration is seemingly indefinitely

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Should I download or does this game suck as bad as WOW?
If you really don't like WOW, I'd guess you won't like this game. Outside of some small combat mechanic differences it plays very similarly.

If you have beta and bandwidth isn't an issue, why not fire it up for a few hours? I can say I enjoyed playing it, although I won't be buying it simply because I'm done with themepark quest-centric games, but it's a solid title.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WHat kind of FPS are people getting? With max detail i'm only getting 30 fps on a i7-4770k and gtx 760.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
WHat kind of FPS are people getting? With max detail i'm only getting 30 fps on a i7-4770k and gtx 760.
I'm getting 30 - 50fps w/ similar specs... they're also aware of it.

Yeah, we try to improve this every patch but it's something we definitely need more of. Especially (bizarrely) high end machines. Couple more fixes in tomorrow's patch, including for high density combat areas (warplots a prime example).
But we have a full team working on this full time just tuning tuning. Agreed it's an area we can do better on (I give stats below, but a full 5% of people rate us at a 1 (lowest) for performance, and that's unacceptable (comparably, maybe 1-2% rate us a 1 for "fun").