Will Smith n Oscar Town

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's gotta be getting his cheeks busted. The disclosures she's making must be irrelevant or pale in comparison either way. That's why he's eager to show support as she refrains from any reveals that could truly destroy his legacy.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There has to be some mental illness involved here. It seems like something only an extremely abused and manipulated person would put up with. Beaten wife syndrome type shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
There has to be some mental illness involved here. It seems like something only an extremely abused and manipulated person would put up with. Beaten wife syndrome type shit.
It's gotta be a money issue. She will probably try to bankrupt him if they get divorced.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
maybe he voted for Trump
Ever watch the show Con Man with Alan Tudyk? Slight spoilers for that show if anyone gives a fuck. I'm a little muddy now on the specifics, but it is basically a spoof/sendoff of the real life actors from Firefly (with some of them being the actual actors from Firefly) living off of their convention appearances. Tudyk (I think?) and Henry Rollins have a feud for years after the show because Tudyk "outed" Rollins on national TV and ruined his career. The entire series you think it is that Rollins is gay. When that is brought up, he's like fuck no, that would have given me MORE cred in Hollywood. No, you outed me as a Republican!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's gotta be a money issue. She will probably try to bankrupt him if they get divorced.

She said she would have filed for divorce, but promised a long time ago to him they wouldn't have any problem that would cause them to divorce.

So I don't think that's it. If she wanted to take half, she'd take it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dude's career is so done, he's going back to the well for relevance. Hancock 2? Another Bad Boys? Then you have the race swapped reboot of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude's career is so done, he's going back to the well for relevance. Hancock 2? Another Bad Boys? Then you have the race swapped reboot of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
also this.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All sequels to hits; that last bad boys film was very successful. I'd hardly say his career is over. Maybe if all these sequels bomb.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
She said she would have filed for divorce, but promised a long time ago to him they wouldn't have any problem that would cause them to divorce.

So I don't think that's it. If she wanted to take half, she'd take it.
Why take half when you can control all of it

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Jada and Will are the black version of....

fe90691b4e54-prince-harry-meghan-markle-invictus.jpg

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Different motivations.

Harry did it to get back at his family and the establishment. He knew exactly what he was doing and accomplished it.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw a bunch of idiots online saying they can't wait to support him in I Am Legend 2 because of all the shit she has put him through and they feel so bad for him etc so Maybe they are going full retard making him the abused husband to get him back through sympathy.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Upside is Chris Rock gets 2 solid years of material from all this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw a bunch of idiots online saying they can't wait to support him in I Am Legend 2 because of all the shit she has put him through and they feel so bad for him etc so Maybe they are going full retard making him the abused husband to get him back through sympathy.
i guess if Lizzo The Hutt can become a sex symbol rock star, then a full blown cuck can make a major comeback. there is hope for Gorlock The Destroyer.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
the race swapped reboot of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
I usually don't get annoyed or upset by the unending series of Hollywood remakes, race-swaps, and re-imaginings, but this honestly bothers me. Will Smith and Kevin Hart in a reboot of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles? I hadn't heard of this until now, and it's almost incomprehensibly awful.

Steve Martin and John Candy in their prime, directed by John Hughes in his prime vs. two washed-up, middle-aged black actors who've made perhaps one good film between them in the last decade. How does the basic premise of the film even work in a modern reboot? Everyone, everywhere has a cell phone and the internet with them at all times - the core premise and tension of the film falls apart in a nanosecond.

Neal Page: "Oh honey, I am trying to come home for Thanksgiving but a series of wacky events has interrupted my plans, destroyed my wallet, and stranded me! Luckily, everyone has a cell phone and I was able to borrow one from this eccentric, chubby curtain ring salesman to call you about my plight!"

Mrs. Page: "That sounds awful, honey! I will use our Uber account to get you a luxury sedan to drive you home immediately."

Thankfully, a quick bit of searching makes it look like the film is stuck in development hell - here's hoping it never sees the light of day.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users