Winter 2016/2017 Anime

Malkav

French Madman
spoiler for fuuka
music/band show......annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

she dies as they are gettign good, then he meets another fuuka....
Seems like the author is good at retarded twists heh.

Just watched the first Gabriel Dropout, got a few good laughs out of me. Satanichia is so hyper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dull

Molten Core Raider
Just watched the first episode of Onihei and liked it. If you are like me and prefer your anime more serious/grimdark it might be worth a look. It also gives off a 70s/early 80s vibe with jazz and visuals and doesnt hold back on the blood. Its on my watchlist.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Seems like the author is good at retarded twists heh.
It's even worse. It's retarded drama bullshit for the sake of drama. In Kimi no Iru Machi the couple gets together, but suddenly she decides to leave him for someone else because ... reasons.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
It's even worse. It's retarded drama bullshit for the sake of drama. In Kimi no Iru Machi the couple gets together, but suddenly she decides to leave him for someone else because ... reasons.

Oh he did write Kimi no Iru Machi too? I wasn't aware even though I read it. Yeah, the whole
I'm leaving you for another guy because he is dying and I pity him
was retarded too.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And stealing from Trigger makes me sad.

Is there a legit way to watch this in 'Murica?
Only if you have a netflix subscription, which if you're asking means no. Welcome to the resistance.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Only if you have a netflix subscription, which if you're asking means no. Welcome to the resistance.
I do actually, but its not there yet, just the two movies. Maybe when the whole season is done or something? I dunno, never had Netflix until recently.

Oh well, guess there's nothing else to do. Ahoy, mateys!

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
I do actually, but its not there yet, just the two movies. Maybe when the whole season is done or something? I dunno, never had Netflix until recently.

Oh well, guess there's nothing else to do. Ahoy, mateys!

For anime, Netflix does simulcast in Japan only and then season dump for other countries after it's ended.

I will sure as hell not wait for that.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Akame Ga Kill ended manga run, differences between anime/manga pretty significant depending on the ending you wanted.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The Funi dub for Railgun is good. The VA Brittney Karbowski imo does a better voice than the seiyu.

It's a little late, and I've already replied to it, but this image was so perfect that I had to share.

C15BIXhWEAA4JSk.jpg

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
There was no point in replying to your previous post. The Dub vs Sub debate is as old and tired as it gets. You have your opinion and I have mine.

The fact that in the decades of dubbed shows that you think two and only two series ever had a better [English] dub is enough to remind me that the irrational nature of the hardcore dub haters is beyond reasonable conversation.

I would have a better discussion debating abortion than dub/sub.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
There was no point in replying to your previous post. The Dub vs Sub debate is as old and tired as it gets. You have your opinion and I have mine.

The fact that in the decades of dubbed shows that you think two and only two series ever had a better [English] dub is enough to remind me that the irrational nature of the hardcore dub haters is beyond reasonable conversation.

I would have a better discussion debating abortion than dub/sub.

I just wanted to share the cool picture of Misaka :(

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Main problem with English dubs is there's only like three main female voice actresses and they're easy to tell apart. Whereas the Japanese voices I can't tell any of them apart. Sure some of them sound different, but if you told me to pick two characters who used the same VA I'd be at a loss unlike a shitload of the American dubs because it's the same half dozen male/female VA's doing every big show.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I originally watched Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network. It had english dubs. As a result, I hate the Japanese voices for the characters that I loved. I'm sure the same holds up for anyone that watched an anime with English dubs before the subtitled Japanese version.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I liked the new special for Karuko's Basketball. Christmas Special or something. I liked it.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Gohan really is the new krillin - i just cant stand to even see him in the series anymore.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn this season sucks balls! Didn't think it could get any worse then fall. You know it's bad when the best thing out there is dragon ball super. Canceled my CR sub. Will wait for re:zero season 3 or whatever.

• 1Like