Winter 2016/2017 Anime

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The first episode of Kono Suba season 2 wasn't bad. It doesn't have the intro song that I used to like, but the show itself is still very much the same. And Tales of Zelestra is still good. As is the Chronicles show. Individual episodes aren't "holy shit!", but I like the story they tell anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Will wait for re:zero season 3 or whatever.
This will take a really long time since the LN source material is still adapting the WN, and the WN was stuck around arc 6, where
your favorite waifu still has to wake up
Also, not a big fan of the portrayal of Rem in the anime.
They cut out all the borderline psycho yandere manipulative stuff, like watching Subaru sleep and touching his lips

In other news:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maiddragon was pretty funny and hat great KoyoAni animation, but the premise is even more bullshit than your typical Isekai LN. It's like the Family Guy manatees came up with the plot.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
In other news:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maiddragon was pretty funny and hat great KoyoAni animation, but the premise is even more bullshit than your typical Isekai LN. It's like the Family Guy manatees came up with the plot.

In a way, I love this kind of animes. I find the absurdity of the plot totally hilarious.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season did end up with a lot less decent shows than I was expecting but CR still has Blue Exorcist, Konosuba, and Saga of Tanya the Evil.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was a single episode special. 22 minutes long. Just a christmas/birthday type of special. However, all of the Generation of Miracles get together and have a game. This actually take place before the latest season of the show, though.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Damn you gundam....that Iok character just gets more and more annoying.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, Acca 13 and Tanya the Evil are the only two shows that I look forward to seeing each week out of this season.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm hooked on the Chain Chronicle - Haecceitas no Hikari (TV)
There's a movie version also, but this show is like watching an MMORPG without being a "stuck in the game" style show. Tons and tons of races and factions. It's interesting. The show is by Sega, which makes me think there's also a video game associated with it. Aside from that, I'm still enjoying Kono Suba season 2 & Masamune-kun no Revenge. That's the high school show where a fat kid lost all this weight and now he's the cool kid and trying to win the attention of the "hot chick" that's mean to everyone, just so he can shatter her dreams.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Gundam back in full feels stabbing mode. Great episode this week.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yea no joke, next episode should unleash the beasts though

As much as I wish it was true, doesn't look like next episode will see a lot of payback. They're in a situation where they can't really do shit about what happened without getting fucked.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wait what the fuck I'm one week behind on Gundam. Wtf CR.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah it's one of the shows (there's been others in the past, can't remember which specifically) that they air one week behind. Torrents go.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The latest Kono Suba was 100% fan service. Regardless, I still liked the episode.

• 2Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow Tanya the Evil is fucking good. What a great episode.

• 2Like