Woolygimp's Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Could drop my current (Gf to be) for this. We have a LONG history, but she's crazy. Fingered her while she was sleeping 2 feet next to my sister when I was 14, and been in touch since. Could see us having a real relationship some day, but she is really out there. Was my sister's best friend for nearly 8 years."

GF to be??? "Fingered her while she was sleeping 2 feet next to my sister"...... so basically rape? Like even if she woke up and liked it, it sure sounds like you started when she was asleep.

Please confirm more of your wigger trash life with these women half of whom you brag about as to be or you wish. AKA who you're stalking.

Maybe the PM back to me titled "Yeah I'm an autistic virgin" wasn't just sarcasm.

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
"Could drop my current (Gf to be) for this. We have a LONG history, but she's crazy. Fingered her while she was sleeping 2 feet next to my sister when I was 14, and been in touch since. Could see us having a real relationship some day, but she is really out there. Was my sister's best friend for nearly 8 years."

GF to be??? "Fingered her while she was sleeping 2 feet next to my sister"...... so basically rape? Like even if she woke up and liked it, it sure sounds like you started when she was asleep.

Please confirm more of your wigger trash life with these women half of whom you brag about as to be or you wish. AKA who you're stalking.

Maybe the PM back to me titled "Yeah I'm an autistic virgin" wasn't just sarcasm.
One is a baby killer who served time for said infanticide. He edited the post.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I know the internet is full mentally ill people, but what is it about our community that makes them become super vocal and confessional? Our track record for attracting the peg the needle stupid-crazy need to be monitored and medicated demographic is impressive. Are people hot-linking us on /b/ or posting our URL at homeless shelters?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rererolled must put out a crazy signal. Christ on a cracker there is a lot of it in this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
lithium-carbonate-capsules-03.jpg

• 3Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I wish I had Wooly's confidence where I could be wrong about everything yet still feel like I'm always the smartest person in the room

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know what this blog about Wooly's love dilemma is missing? Tits. Post some so we can help you figure out which woman to date.

We can't help you with incomplete data. Science demands proper inputs.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I wish I had Wooly's confidence where I could be wrong about everything yet still feel like I'm always the smartest person in the room
Confidence is a very powerful thing completely regardless of whether or not it is justified.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My dad's step-sister was fucking their dad (my 96 year old grandfather) so she could get the full inheritance instead of being shelled out to my dad and the rest of their sisters. My dad took care of that shit; He acted like it was normal backwoods Cajun behaviors and I was like...

My grandfather died a couple weeks ago. I did NOT attend his funeral.

• 3Bullshit

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oh lawd, can we please get a special dispensation on our 'no doxxing' policy. Wooly keeps showing more cards but this thing won't go full O.G.Classic Coke HoS worthy till The Databae, fills in all the missing pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.