World of Warcraft: Classic

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Those are some of the most popular youtube channels. Just make sure you do it in your car. You don't want to risk giving a bad review because the food didn't travel well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Those are some of the most popular youtube channels. Just make sure you do it in your car. You don't want to risk giving a bad review because the food didn't travel well.

May start tomorrow with Popeye's spicy sandwich. BTW got a Wendy's opening up next to chickfila, taco bell, and popeyes 500 feet from my house breh.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm having a bit of a conundrum: PVP twink at level 19 or 29? Druid. I was initially going to do 19, til I remembered cat form is at level 20 and it's useful for flag capturing, and I mainly want to run WSGs. Doesn't Arathi Basin open at 20 in classic too? So yeah, now I'm thinking it'd be a lot more optimal to do it at 29. I feel like there are fewer OP rogue twinks at 29 than 19, too. So my question is, is there any major reason for a druid to PVP at level 19 rather than 29?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I didn't realize this thread was full-on fuh-laming now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You got me. I have no life. I live in my mom's basement eating hot pockets and watching dudes stream themselves playing WoW 24/7. Your powers of deduction are astounding.

I don’t know about all that, but it’s clear from your FoH persona that you can’t interact with people. I’m sure you live a fulfilling life all by yourself. gg lonely boomer.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t know about all that, but it’s clear from your FoH persona that you can’t interact with people. I’m sure you live a fulfilling life all by yourself. gg lonely boomer.
You win. I surrender. Thou hast slain me with your acerbic wit. You are now free to go back to living your life vicariously through WoW streamers and Brady's Pats. What gives you a feeling of more self worth? When you are watching the guy streaming WoW and he kills a raid mob from a 15 year old game or when you are watching Tom Brady lead a 4th quarter comeback?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Imagine feeling superior to people via going onto a dying mmo forum based on a 20 year old video game to spazz out about people wasting their lives watching people playing a video game.

He's a loser arguing about how people are bigger losers than him.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You win. I surrender. Thou hast slain me with your acerbic wit. You are now free to go back to living your life vicariously through WoW streamers and Brady's Pats. What gives you a feeling of more self worth? When you are watching the guy streaming WoW and he kills a raid mob from a 15 year old game or when you are watching Tom Brady lead a 4th quarter comeback?

So much cringe.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's a whole thread on twitch in the regular games forum, but most agree that mmos are super dull to watch. Most watch a stream to see something they are incapable of (top rank play in something competitive), or some new and unreleased game they can't get their hands on yet.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching a raid wipe over and over can be very entertaining as well. Given Mongos guild is basically a PUG, if they get blocked by Vaelastrasz you bet I'm watching him lose his shit.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I would say 95% of the time I turn on some dudes WoW stream it’s him shoveling Wendy’s into his face for 30 minutes while his character is afk in Org.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users