World of Warcraft: Classic

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I ground out some AV this week, well see how I did on my server. 470K as of yesterday plus a whole day of grindage since. So prob 550K? 600K? Will post back with results. Could have prolly did a million EZ but I was still leveling mon-thurs so only did AV at night, leveled during day.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Jom had 16 Rank 1 spots for pvp if that gives you an idea on horde. Shadowstrike has 1 slot.
lmao jesus, alright well i rolled an alliance warlock on jom before the servers went down. OE was legit the worst possible server they could have had, i wish i knew ahead of time that the shitty HC/Streamer population was all going there

names Antifun on jom ~

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Jom had 16 Rank 1 spots for pvp if that gives you an idea on horde. Shadowstrike has 1 slot.
Where do you find this info out?

Also IDK why anyone would want to level on a more populated server in this game. Level on a low pop and then transfer. Classic is already aids with drop rates on quest items, why compound that anguish with fighting for tags too? Or waiting for spawns with 2-5 other fools there.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
Server transfers aren't open on SoM servers, also you can't go PVE -> PVP so you're kind of forced to at the time being at least
Unless they magically decide to open transfers once the servers go back up (which would be great) but i doubt it lol

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
PVE vs PVP just dont make sense in this game. PvP is nothing but ganks and duos and triple teams so you have no chance. I never found the world PvP in this game other than trash. This game is all about instances, be it PVP or PVE. So who gives a shit what kind of server youre on. I ran AV all week and ALL servers are there, PVP, PVE, all of them. Then I can go back to farming shit or leveling without a care and looking behind my back for the dumb rogue or the stupid OP mages. So I dont really see any advantage in a PVP server in this game other than ruining your time when you dont want it to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where do you find this info out?

Also IDK why anyone would want to level on a more populated server in this game. Level on a low pop and then transfer. Classic is already aids with drop rates on quest items, why compound that anguish with fighting for tags too? Or waiting for spawns with 2-5 other fools there.

There is a premade Jom Horde discord we use for ranking. They had the list posted of who was going to be in Bracket 14 this week and what the honor cap was.

1639498385600.png

Edit - Actually 20 spots this week.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I do play on obsidian edge Horde. You think magically you will have a bettrer time on a PvP server thats high pop too? loool.
Yes.. yes i do, having an actual server economy, and more than one raid guild that isn't HC is appealing enough to endure the ganking shit a high pop pvp server has.
Untitled is the only guild on the server that has downed any bosses in MC and its a group of the cringiest fucking dudes i've ever been on a discord with. Enjoy not having an AH and sitting in AV all day i guess?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont really care, im just here for the leveling content maybe some PVP instances that I have not played since like 2006. I did the whole raiding thing and dont want to again, but to each his own. Also rolls a ally and says they are cringe as fuck, loool. Wonder why?

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Season of Mastery has an accelerated content release schedule, and Phase 3 content (including Blackwing Lair and the Darkmoon Faire) is currently planned for early February. We'll have more details to share closer to that date."

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont really care, im just here for the leveling content maybe some PVP instances that I have not played since like 2006. I did the whole raiding thing and dont want to again, but to each his own. Also rolls a ally and says they are cringe as fuck, loool. Wonder why?

I did through naxx as horde last time, take your meds lmao

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Got a mage to 60 on jom. And have a pair of edgies just hanging out in my bank.

Everyone is just pvping in AV though, there’s some pve going on sorta.

i had a fun time leveling up and doing some things.

I just really underestimated how completely insane it would be to want to raid this content again so soon…. and on a harder tier of difficulty… without the rewards scaling with said difficulty or limited timeframes.

Im dabbling in tbc now, on benediction alliance. Just casually leveling in hopes one day wrath drops.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Got a mage to 60 on jom. And have a pair of edgies just hanging out in my bank.

I'm taking charity as a warrior if you are feeling it <3.

I couldn';t imagine doing this twice in the last few years. I haven't touched Classic in 15 years so, it's been fairly enjoyable. I wish the leveling was a bit faster so I could do alts.

Blizzard is getting DDOS'd like crazy.

Last edited:

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm liking the Soul of Iron challenge, makes you put a bit more thought into what quests to do when. The downside is that you want to avoid doing dungeons because of the very real risk that some idiot is going to get you killed. With the bonus quest XP I haven't come up short without dungeons though, there's enough xp even when skipping or deleting some quests.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Don't skip too much. I skipped some quests and some zones all together but did most dungeons and quests leveling and when I hit 58 I was out of quests and had to grind mobs for the last 2 levels.