World of Warcraft: Classic

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah by the end i was real close to running out of quests, i ended up skipping desolace and pretty much all dungeon/elite quests though. If you do a few elite quests and dungeons you shouldnt have an issue though

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I skipped a lot of the hard quests, never touched a dungeron nor its quests 1-60. But then I ground out like 1/2 level in the 40s and then one full level in the 50s. Had plenty of quests left. Also I probably got maybe 3/4 level of just doing AV turn ins too. Ended up with plenty to go on my restedxp. I actually dont mind grinding on the huntard though. Kinda relaxing and braindead type grind, you know.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I have not tried 60 bracket yet, but alliance morale is super low in every BG iv joined while leveling so far.. people get pissed at teammates for trying to win and 'prolonging our loss'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hit 29 and figured I only knock out my Arathi/WSG quests. I haven't got a chance yet because queues suck on Barman for Alliance.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well on horde side lv60 AV the queues were pretty much instant, even at like 5AM in the morning, but we lose like 90% of them especially during prime time. Lots of in fighting too. People bitching at each other every game it seemed. We might have squeezed out a win here and there during morning hours, but unfortunately this means more defense, 20 min games turn into hour games and really its not worth the extra 2K honor. Even though the games are actually more fun, probably for both sides. Blame the shitty ranking and point system in the AVs and general honor grind that Blizz came up with, at least for vanilla. Most people horde side would just run at IB, kill all the lieutenants, and just sit there, sometimes not even pushing IB or SH bunker, lol.

The only games we ever win someone takes the bull by the horns and issues raid warnings telling people what to do each step of the way. (Even though everyone knows EXACTLY what to do in orer to win, lol) It ususally gave me warm fuzzies hearing those raid warnings in the beginning of the game because it meant 95% chance to win.

Last edited:

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All it takes in AV is like 5 people fucking up their rush to win. On classic we would queue as a single group and go in behind alliance after everyone passed each other in the field, pick off 10-15 of them, when other people see you doing it then they jump in. As long as the push doesn’t get wiped by ally respawns we would win 95% of the time with this strategy

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL 5 people in the horde base would mean they were fucked if the other side actually pushed to their base. Problem is those 90% losses meant absolutely no D and no one pushing past IB while Ally would be already pulling marshals.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Man all the Hardcore mode people are annoying. Always higher level so just clear out entire camps of greens. Plus they can't group for all the bottleneck quest named lol.

I made it to 15 before someone kited a dragon in Stormwind to kill all the no-death people :p

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Man all the Hardcore mode people are annoying. Always higher level so just clear out entire camps of greens. Plus they can't group for all the bottleneck quest named lol.

I made it to 15 before someone kited a dragon in Stormwind to kill all the no-death people :p

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha there's been a couple videos of that guy. That's his sole purpose in life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha there's been a couple videos of that guy. That's his sole purpose in life.

I did that once but to the Horde zeppelin tower in STV so that the flight master was stuck in combat and everyone had to ride to Booty Bay to get their flight to Blackrock Mountain.

The dragon can't die unless you do a long and obscure elite questline in Blasted Lands for an item right?

Nobody on Alliance should do that, it's a horrible thing to do. Actually I think I did it as Horde lol.

The other one is that you could kite Kazzak to Stormwind and he's unkillable as his AoE heals him and there's NPCs and guards everywhere to feed him.

I feel like these things fixed at some point?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where the fuck do you go to quest at 30 as Aliance on PVP? Shit is either red or green at this point. I have done Elwynn, Westfall, Redbridge and Duskwood. Arathi has one quest not red.