World of Warcraft: Classic

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wouldn't want to group with anyone in BFA either, but this is kinda dumb. You're forced to group in Classic, not forced to group in BFA, so of course you'll have been in more Classic groups than BFA.
We are grouping for soloable things, sharing the kill credits.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I got to lvl 12 by now. Wept a tear of joy when I made my first soulshard yesterday.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You have 14 Days. If after that time the WoW Classic servers are not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play World of Warcraft.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could log on to enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the 73,682 in login queue, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around for hours repeatedly trying to beat the fucking log in screen. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? J. ALLEN BRACK WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock of classic in the form of limited servers logins which requires 80,000 people to defeat and then to limit the layers to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet to the most popular Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.
Why is this rant in blue?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Rali

Trakanon Raider
The tears all this queuing/layering/wtfever'ing is creating, is more fucking entertaining than the game itself!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm starting to wonder if Blizzard isn't artificially inflating the login times on Whitemane to try and keep all the 4chan/8chan /pol/ people out to prevent them from dropping red pills in Trade Chat.

Speaking of, have any of you who have logged in there seen any truth bombs?

how dare you make me read this sentence with my own two eyes

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd be fine with that.

So... you have a BBQ with a friend. He promised to bring the steaks. Except he isn't coming. First text he says he's 30 minutes late. Then he texts 3 hours late. Then he texts 2 hours, then he texts 8 hours, and then he arrives at 11:30pm and the steaks have gone bad because he kept them in the trunk, parked in the sun for the entire day.

Would you be fine with it if he handed you two quarters?

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
These two equipped == blender
blender.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm starting to wonder if Blizzard isn't artificially inflating the login times on Whitemane to try and keep all the 4chan/8chan /pol/ people out to prevent them from dropping red pills in Trade Chat.

Speaking of, have any of you who have logged in there seen any truth bombs?

Oh yeah, there was a big tranny debate earlier. There's a guild called "Alt Right is OK" or something like that, and no ends of people saying American Inventor.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh yeah, there was a big tranny debate earlier. There's a guild called "Alt Right is OK" or something like that, and no ends of people saying American Inventor.

Alliance side has Whitemane Supremacy, Whitemane Power, and Whitemane Privilege lmao

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Alliance side has Whitemane Supremacy, Whitemane Power, and Whitemane Privilege lmao

Those names make more sense for Alliance I think (also I think Whitemane Privilege is perfect). Horde should be more along the lines of "Where Da Whitemane At?" or ""Problem, Whitemane?"

• 1Like

spanner

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oddly enough I have met quite a few brand new players. I just had to explain to someone how to leave a guild.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
You have 14 Days. If after that time the WoW Classic servers are not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play World of Warcraft.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could log on to enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the 73,682 in login queue, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around for hours repeatedly trying to beat the fucking log in screen. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? J. ALLEN BRACK WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock of classic in the form of limited servers logins which requires 80,000 people to defeat and then to limit the layers to 18.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet to the most popular Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.
You sir just won the Internet. Best reuse of the Furor speech ever. I bow to your awesomeness this day.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
My brother and I have fully embraced the fact that Whitemane is impossible to get on and have fun reliably, and we have thrown our undivided attention to the Benediction (PvP - Eastern) server. When we get to max level, and the servers calm the fuck down, we might look at transferring servers to where ever FoH lands for the Horde side.

Yesterday, we got to level 11 and 12 on our undead rogues, and made it to Silverpine Forest. Thank God we are out of the noobie zone finally. It's been a lot of fun now that we can actually get logged in and play the game lol.

See you nerds at 60.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Then weep another tear when you realize your voidwalker is a shitty tank in classic lol

Eh they were serviceable it was a meat shield that was disposable. Hunter pets also had issues both were a lot more squishy and a lot harder for their controller to keep healed.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Eh they were serviceable it was a meat shield that was disposable. Hunter pets also had issues both were a lot more squishy and a lot harder for their controller to keep healed.
This is one of the things that I think modern MMORPGs get wrong. They listen to people complain about stuff like squishy tanks pets, and they adjust the class to make the pets less squishy. What they fail to take in to account is that the fact that the pet is squishy is offset by the skill of the player to utilize the pet to its full potential and make decisions that are best for each encounter. That's what makes the games fun.

When you start normalizing everything, balancing classes, and making the fights more predictable, you take damn near all of the fun out of the game.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah honestly I might reroll on another server too. Then transfer back later. They whole, having my kid log in for me at noon and keep me from timing out is unsustainable. Since he goes back to school tues. I would like to stay here on whitemane but at this point I dont see this shit getting better anytime soon. They allowed 2 more layers yesterday on the fullest servers and during prime time there was still 10K queue.

This weekend im out of town, so im going to fall behind the curve anyway. But its gonna be nothing but a huge shit show for you guys. I feel bad for you all honestly.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I ain't no quitter!

This week was crazy for work and made it hard to get online but as of right now, I've got nothing the next 3 weeks!

• 1Like