World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yes. SoM characters will be able to transfer to WoW Classic Wrath servers during Classic TBC pre patch.

Since the very beginning of Season of Mastery the topic of where seasonal characters would end up when the season ends has been a hot topic of discussion for not only the community, but for our team internally as well. We’ve spent a ton of times talking amongst ourselves, talking to SoM players, and reading comments on these forums and social media, and it’s very clear that there’s a strong desire to be able to continue the adventures of your seasonal characters in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. We are excited to let everyone know that there will be a way for Season of Mastery characters to transfer to either Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic for free when the current season begins to wind down.

That's interesting, straight to Wrath. RIP TBC train.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes. SoM characters will be able to transfer to WoW Classic Wrath servers during Classic TBC pre patch.

Since the very beginning of Season of Mastery the topic of where seasonal characters would end up when the season ends has been a hot topic of discussion for not only the community, but for our team internally as well. We’ve spent a ton of times talking amongst ourselves, talking to SoM players, and reading comments on these forums and social media, and it’s very clear that there’s a strong desire to be able to continue the adventures of your seasonal characters in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. We are excited to let everyone know that there will be a way for Season of Mastery characters to transfer to either Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic for free when the current season begins to wind down.

Wow, missed that completely. So you get SoM characters thrown into TBC servers on pre-patch. I wonder how many fresh servers they will have and if they will actually last.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, not sure. I will say pre-patch should be fun with SoM transfers, DK’s rolling new, and other characters using their boosts. Should be a shit ton of raiding to be done for a couple months.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the SoM people will either have to leave before naxx, which was one of the purposes of playing there, or be late to the Wrath party of they run the server to the end. Wrath has to be here before November when those will end.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Yes for sure. Theres an xp boost coming for pre-patch. Should be easy to go from 0-70. They also nerf mage dungeon boosting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
68755-cyclone (1).jpg

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Way to bury the lead dude. Where do we learn more about the shrimp? Can we get Mr. Sox Mr. Sox and Araysar Araysar to do a podcast and interview Transmitted? Please tell me he is a forum member. And if not, why not?!? Gracias.

PS. I'm going to pretend I didn't see your character name.
He had a good 15 minute run of shrimp facts before he got canned.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Because that strategy is working so well for us in every other area touched by this contagion, huh.

• 1Worf

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Possible wotlk date.

• 1Like