World of Warcraft: Classic

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This is good shit Leon Leon may appreciate it more. Dude spent at least several hundred $ USD to stream snipe this dude and got wrekt. Technically lol.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got my first guy killed.

Skull Rock boss with a random warrior, try and send the pet in to tank but the boss is evade bugging, then it starts throwing 60dmg shadowbolts at me and I LoS it around the corner.

But... respawns behind me so I aggro them and jump off a cliff to the safety of another group.

Meanwhile warrior guy and pet kill the boss, pet dies and warrior is on a few HP. He then dies to a dot or adds or something.

Rages out at me for running away, I follow the other group back to the boss and loot the quest item.

Anyway I'm lv17 now with no deaths :)

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don’t get cocky. Cocky killed me at 31 on my priest.
Yeah I've had a few moments of complacency because of how safe Hunter is. I think I've got a pretty good sense of when an add is a threat or not though.

Had a bunch of shots on a runner miss and a Grimtotem camp with mages aggroed on me. Was another guy there who didn't run so probably died.

Also had an autorun into 3 animals outside Ratchet because I thought I outlevelled it and barely got out by wingclipping everything.

My plan was to only fight green mobs and do green quests, but the game is so easy in most places I'm playing as normal. Then dangerous caves are packed with players which makes them safe to go into.

The one thing I haven't done is dungeons. Also I would usually brute force orange mobs/quests but I'm leaving areas now if I see anything orange.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don’t get cocky. Cocky killed me at 31 on my priest.
Yeah you called it. Lv18, low level harpies accidental multi pull and patrol.

Think I'll try a Warlock now. Having a tank pet really helps.

This is surprisingly enjoyable.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
We have fly hackers disrupting our game client in HC and Era and especially WOTLK to the point literally everyone of us is buying gold (I'm not, but so many are you should just SEE the bullshit in era with GDKP buy in requirement prices).

Literal fucking bullshit with GDKP buy in amounts because of game disruption blizzard is allowing to let occur.

20% AT MIN IN ANY WHO ALL OF ANY ZONE IS A UNRECOGNIZABLE BOT NAME FORCING DISRUPTION. do a who all in any classic client!

Buzz is all classic, has been since 2019. We have gotten like 10 incarnations of classic versions, servers, while retail stagnates.

And yet our classic clients are all obstructed by this mother fucker of a company

this mother fucker of a company that

IS TRADING ON THE STOCK MARKET FOR FUCKING NINETY TWO DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

BOY WOULD I LOVE TO OWN A FUCKING COMPANY THAT TRADES AT 92 BUCKS A SHARE AND

SHIT ALL OVER MY FUCKING CUSTOMERS BY DESTROYING THEIR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME

Fuck this mother fucking reality infested with criminals taking every FUCKING OUNCE FROM US

EVEN OUR ONE MMORPG THATS FUN IS FUCKED WITH

FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

92 FUCKING DOLLARS A SHARE THIS FUCKING COMPANY WAS JUST BOUGHT BY THE BIGGEST CORP IN THE WORLD

MICROSOFT IS TRADING AT 334 a share

$334 A SHARE

MICROSOFT IS TRADING AT THREE HUNDRED FUCKING THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

AND THE MOST BUZZ WORTHY AND HEAVY HEAVY POP PLAYED CLIENTS OF BLIZZARDS ARE TREATED LIKE THEY ARENT ONE OF THE HIGHEST VALUED ASSETS IN A WORLD COMPOSED OF 8 BILLION+ PEOPLE

THIS BULLSHIT UNREALISM IS FUCKING EATING MY GOD DAMN SOUL

I WANT SOMETHING FUCKING REAL

GIVE ME SOMETHING FUCKING REAL

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We have fly hackers disrupting our game client in HC and Era and especially WOTLK to the point literally everyone of us is buying gold (I'm not, but so many are you should just SEE the bullshit in era with GDKP buy in requirement prices).

Literal fucking bullshit with GDKP buy in amounts because of game disruption blizzard is allowing to let occur.

20% AT MIN IN ANY WHO ALL OF ANY ZONE IS A UNRECOGNIZABLE BOT NAME FORCING DISRUPTION. do a who all in any classic client!

Buzz is all classic, has been since 2019. We have gotten like 10 incarnations of classic versions, servers, while retail stagnates.

And yet our classic clients are all obstructed by this mother fucker of a company

IS TRADING ON THE STOCK MARKET FOR FUCKING NINETY TWO DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

Fuck this mother fucking reality infested with criminals taking every FUCKING OUNCE FROM US

FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

92 FUCKING DOLLARS A SHARE THIS FUCKING COMPANY WAS JUST BOUGHT BY THE BIGGEST CORP IN THE WORLD

$334 A SHARE

MICROSOFT IS TRADING AT THREE HUNDRED FUCKING THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

AND THE MOST BUZZ WORTHY AND HEAVY HEAVY POP PLAYED CLIENTS OF BLIZZARDS ARE TREATED LIKE THEY ARENT ONE OF THE HIGHEST VALUED ASSETS IN A WORLD COMPOSED OF 8 BILLION+ PEOPLE

first time GIF

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

$334 A SHARE

How much is Whitemane gold going for these days?

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jaedenar mobs in Felwood, got a little too deep.
That is the sickest and scariest dungeon in OW. Deserves its own instance.

We just did MC and first two bosses in BWL today in HC. Second boss in BWL has a mechanic where if he faces the raid he will AOE / cleave and kill everyone.

A dps warrior over aggroed and looking at the logs, we were .7 seconds from about 20 melee DPS wiping. We were able to kill him right before.

I’ve got epic mount, 300 engi, Krol blade, mostly pre-BiS. So close.

We did lose an officer and Master Looter warlock in ZG yesterday to him Hellfiring raptors.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to be hellfire spamming on HC, let alone before warriors get aggro lol

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
You gotta be a special kind of retarded to be hellfire spamming on HC, let alone before warriors get aggro lol
100%.

He doesn’t usually ML, was on no sleep, and not thinking.

He’s a hellfire monster in dungeons and I think forgot how to press his keys in the raid. Back to Elwyn.

• 1Worf