World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So for shits and giggles I opened up Tanaan on my Warlock, as he's the only toon that I had a level 3 garrison on. Anything I should be doing? I saw a mount that comes with friendly order of the awakened that I wanted. But other than that, not sure?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So what profession combos are worth getting for legion?

mining and BS (for my main)

skinning and LW for my main alt (shaman) because there are gonna be so many FOTM DH's out there and they must be parted from their gold for rolling a DH

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I too am going LW and Skinning. Maxed them out this morning.

A glimmer of my old poopsocking came out yesterday and I went full autist. Fishing to 700 in one night. Might even go for the Salty title finally this time around!

EDIT: Noticed something strange. My dailies 100% did not reset today. Hrmmm.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

A glimmer of my old poopsocking came out yesterday and I went full autist. Fishing to 700 in one night. Might even go for the Salty title finally this time around!

Dailies don't reset until something like 10AM server time I believe. I often do dailies late at night and then log in very early the next morning and they aren't reset yet. Same with garrison herbs, etc.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really? It used to reset at like 4AM Central for me. Which was awesome.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah it was like 5am on MalGanis before the patch now the shit is like mid day. No clue why they changed it.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Are there plans to do anything with Inscription? Never seen a profession utterly be gutted like that in any game I've played. Why even keep it around?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why did they nuke it so hard anyway? I thought glyphs were kinda cool.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So for shits and giggles I opened up Tanaan on my Warlock, as he's the only toon that I had a level 3 garrison on. Anything I should be doing? I saw a mount that comes with friendly order of the awakened that I wanted. But other than that, not sure?

Run around grabing treasures there are some nice toys available and lots of armor upgrade stuff. Other than that when you see on the map something that looks like crossed swords in front of a shield that is a semi raid boss spawn they can drop mounts/pets other random stuff head to them fast as they die quick.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are there plans to do anything with Inscription? Never seen a profession utterly be gutted like that in any game I've played. Why even keep it around?

I have to assume down the line they are going to either have to figure something out or kill it off. It is not however totally useless. It still makes a lot of nice cosmetic glyphs and it has a new line of raid buff things that allow you to more easily kill a certain boss each week which can be nice for progression. Also every trade skill makes some relics for certain artifact types. I imagine there will be a market for those from just about every trade skill profession.

Not great compared to other tradeskills but there is still some stuff there that people will want and I assume another trinket slot item.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like inscription makes frost and life relic stuff. Most healers use life aspected stuff and frost is pretty common with frost mages and DK so likely pretty decent business in those.

khorum

Murder Apologist
You start getting mythic relics from world quests eventually. And since the mythic rewards scale to your ilevel apparently, I dunno how brisk that business would be unless the mats cost like nothing.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Even if you don't have flying, get the highest level stable you can. Once you hit the "doesn't dismount to interact" it's amazing.

You on Hyjal? I did it last night but I might run a fishing group again in my garrison. I'll let you in so you can get a turtle. I managed to get my riding turtle, so now it's just lunkers, rep, and coins, WOOOOO!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You on Hyjal? I did it last night but I might run a fishing group again in my garrison. I'll let you in so you can get a turtle. I managed to get my riding turtle, so now it's just lunkers, rep, and coins, WOOOOO!

Transferring to Hyjal today or tomorrow.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It may also be one of those early crafter type money makers. It looks like the crafted relics are +31 ilevels so I have to think at least early on they are going to be pretty hot commodities because a 31 ilevel boost to your relic is a lot of extra stats/damage.