World of Warcraft: Current Year

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Arms warrior is fun, you can line up shit with Colossus,

You can spec Burning Rush, you give up Dark Pact, but I found out that it's not *that* necessary, especially if you play without a pet. If you do high level mythic dungeons, you won't rush much and can go back to use the shield.
I think Destruction is the best warlock spec now, Affliction is very slow, Demo is kinda fun, but the ramp up is never ending. Destro delivers, as usual (and with green fire is even better and more thematically appropriated).
For progression right now Warlocks are pretty much forced into starting Destro. Aff isn't far behind. I would expect it to be viable in some encounters just like it was in WOD, but Destro has by far the best raiding toolkit. I don't think Demo is going to be viable at all for a while. It needs major mechanics changes before it's anything but a purely single target spec.

I'm switching to Mage for Legion though. Being forced Destro I just can't come up with a good reason why Fire isn't a better class all around.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally got another non dagger 1h weapon... and then got another at the very next invasion point. Fucking game. troll me for weeks and now drop two in a row.
Time to try out Outlaw I guess.

Any ElvUI users know an easy to to clone bars from one spec to another? I just want to copy over the assassination layout to my Outlaw layout, then fuck with my outlaw layout, but I can't figure out how.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Heirloom 100 healer trinket on my first run after opening all my Legion boxes. My alts ARE PREPARED!

Wish a 2handed caster staff woulda dropped, had to quest all the way into Draenor on the damn monk to get to Ashran to get him a gladi offhand.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another good pic about leveling artifacts based on weeks.
NYSKruI.jpg

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I leveled up a shaman with no addons so far. What would you suggest for addons to use. I was thinking about doing a druid healer for raids although I have only been using elemental shaman so far to level up with (hell I may even heal on him if I try it out and like it). I will hopefully get a druid up o 100 by the end up the weekend as well though since I loved the rejuvs on those guys.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dominos, crap away!, bagnon, button forge, kui nameplates, kaliel's tracker, legiontreasures, lefollowers, skada, postal, weak auras, deadly boss mods, gtfo and z pearl. Oh and Auctionator for easy auctioning.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This may or may not be final, but I stumbled across some nice information on the Artifacts today that I thought everyone might be interested in checking out. It's like the talent calculator, but you can't actually click on things yet. Still, it shows the abilities and buffs of the artifacts.

I was looking at ENH shaman first. The rest you can click on for your class(es).

Enhancement Shaman Artifact Weapon: Doomhammer - Guides - Wowhead

Scratch that; there IS a calculator built in as well.

Noahx

N00b
What's a quick offhand to grab for the classes that use 1h invasion items?

I'm also having a terrible time deciding what to go into Legion with now that I have a few more toons at 100. Shaman, Priest, and Druid thus far...

Noahx

N00b
I leveled up a shaman with no addons so far. What would you suggest for addons to use. I was thinking about doing a druid healer for raids although I have only been using elemental shaman so far to level up with (hell I may even heal on him if I try it out and like it). I will hopefully get a druid up o 100 by the end up the weekend as well though since I loved the rejuvs on those guys.

I am giving ElvUI a shot again - its a full package save a few QoL items. Might be a little heavy but you can manage profiles pretty easy etc.

I'd also recommend TellMeWhen

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I am giving ElvUI a shot again - its a full package save a few QoL items. Might be a little heavy but you can manage profiles pretty easy etc.

I'd also recommend TellMeWhen

I prefer weak auras over tell me when but they both are good depending on preference.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Resonating Tome of Zyzzix is a quick 650 offhand you can loot in Tanaan. Otherwise you can get a 710 offhand from PvP (2 wins required I believe).

I just grabbed the 650 one since we're getting a 750 weapon/offhand in the first 30 minutes of Legion.

Exact same response I was about to write. Listen to Dalien. I chose the PVP off hand since I think PVP is pretty fun. But, there are other options for the next....week? Yeah, we'll be getting free weapons when the xpac starts.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So does Havoc DH fix the age old problem of mobility for melee DPS? I mean, yeah, you still have to chase after shit, and figure out positioning, while not standing in shit, but nothing worse than a mechanic that knocks you back, and the ranged DPS is firing away while your trying to freakin' chase and catch the boss. Is DH mobility enough to fix that or does it still suck to be melee DPS as DH? :)

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
No, because your mobility spells are part of your core damage rotation in the best build. They stripped ranged of most of their mobility though this xpac and have made pretty much every ranged class have to work for their cleave and aoe while melee keeps their mobility and can cleave as long as they can press buttons. If things work out the way they planned melee will be desirable instead of the standard 90% ranged raids from previous xpacs.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh? Besides maybe SP and warlocks(if they don't take portals), all the other range still have their mobility or it got even better.

And quite a few ranged have passive cleave or cleave part of their rotation.

Last edited: