World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
i think trial of valor is an actual "mini raid" stuff in there starts at 855 for normal so its at least slightly higher tier than normal EN. i forget what the Kara stuff starts at.

off topic;

the Warrior arms hidden appearance has people losing their shit trying to find. i think it may be one of two appearances currently haven't been located? frost DK and Arms.

A guy got the quest on PTR but it was most likely a bug he was at AK4 and hadn't even finished the class hall campaign when it spawned for him is the quest chain after it spawned. What we dont know is where the actual trigger for it is.

We do know there is a picture of the hidden appearance on the ground outside of BRH (ignore the question mark it was photoshopped on). there is also an NPC in the warrior class hall that comments on how nice your sword is and says it would look better as an axe.

we know the entire quest from top to bottom, just not what achievement/AK/points invested/playtime/dungeons ran etc triggers the quest to start.

I can't even get the stupid prot skin to spawn. Heard it's 1x a day per server. Lame.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea i know a lot of folks are angry about the Prot skin now that you cant just spam log on and off. Wish they had changed it to something different but im glad i got it when i did.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Re: Legendary Items. Look at Blizzard telling us how we feel again. Blizzard is so much smarter than we are.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm glad I have the possibility to grind my holy skin out on my paladin but I've grinded a total of about 20 hours now and still nothing. :/

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just dont get why Shadow Priests are always at the forefront of the conversation in one capacity or another. The class isnt even top DPS anymore. Like.. leave my class tf alone and go nerf a windwalker, or buff a brewmaster.

I also guess that the quest for the Legendary was in fact, just a rumor.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"Unlike other items, item level is mostly the king when it comes to Relics."

Lol uh, no.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Going the route of AntPoison as a rogue is nice for ST dps but man when you need to do M+ and got to put on those shitty RNG swords that are only L12 its hell on wheels. However being able to keep with a mage in dual legendaries on bosses is nice, but unfortunately M+ seems to require more AE dps than anything else and Bag of Tricks sure fucks with your feels when youre hoping for a proc. I swear Bliz is full on retard with all this extra RNG they are adding in.

Daidraco

"Unlike other items, item level is mostly the king when it comes to Relics."

Lol uh, no.

I saw that and just rolled my eyes. How in hell do they think a decrease in 10 seconds on your defensive cool down is anywhere near comparable to a 15% boost to your execution ability. Just idiotic.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
There is literally nothing known about Arms skin currently. The guy who got the quest on PTR believes it was completely by chance of a bug. He tried copying over his character again and nothing. The BRH stuff was interesting but hasn't led anywhere. We had a group try to kill the axe npc in the class hall arena, nothing. Seriously doubt its in game, the quest "Secrets of the Axes" is not actually in the current iteration of game files, and its the name of the Saurfang quest on ptr. Really a waste of time, but I bet they forgot the trigger or held it for some bullshit like 7.1 or archaeology...

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I just dont get why Shadow Priests are always at the forefront of the conversation in one capacity or another. The class isnt even top DPS anymore. Like.. leave my class tf alone and go nerf a windwalker, or buff a brewmaster.

I also guess that the quest for the Legendary was in fact, just a rumor.

You must be joking about Shadow priest.

Daidraco

Surrender To Madness is very situational and how the Xavius encounter works allows S2M to be cast at least twice, if not 3 times with skill. An ability thats suppose to only be able to be cast once per fight. Your other high DPS fight is Il'Ganoth, where any idiotic shadow priest will dot cleave every f'n slime he sees plus the regular adds and sky rocket his dps. No other class can cleave that much on adds that are that spread apart during AoE. One encounter allows abuse of S2M, and the other is a spriest fucking his raid group.

So of course Spriests are going to have amazing numbers coming out of EN. But I wouldnt nerf a class into the ground because the Blizzard Dev team lacks the foresight of those two situations.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh? Just look at urosc or nyth for why he said that. Both are closest you will get to patchwerk and no real padding going on. And then come back and say "isnt top dps anymore". Especially Ursoc , the real dps check and laugh how dominate SP are in the logs for that fight.

Daidraco

Which logs are you looking at? I do well, and Im usually in the top spots - I dont disagree, but there are other classes that are definitely ranking out better than Spriests. Which is my real point, outside of gimmicky fights.

Our guild Enhancement Shaman is usually a good 60k-90k more than me on some fights, for example.

Daidraco

Good show. I didnt know that Spriests were like that on Ursoc. Im in the 380k range for Ursoc. Looking at the gear, they tend to have a common legendary and thats the Mind Blast one that gives instant cast Mind Blast with 2 Charges. Something Im just going to have to be patient and get. I routinely see 400k+ dps from WW monks, Shamans, and mages on a fight where Im not able to abuse the system in EN, though.