World of Warcraft: Current Year

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think I might stay fury even with the damage taken debuff staying. Just got finished simplifying the arms and fury action lists from simcraft(will post if anyone is interested) and fury's is MUCH simpler than arms. Anyone know who maintains those, btw? I have a feeling they get lost in the details and theorycraft the lists to be unusable by a human. I even got a bit of dps after simplifying my fury list.

I'm interested in them.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure what the numbers are on characters that have yet to get a single legendary, but have that finally bonus unlocked is, but I'm betting it is more than they intended at the outset.

As it is I logged in today and got the achievement for having finished all of that and just felt rather "meh" about it. The biggest benefit is that it let's me go back and switch some selections that we're useful when levelling that are less so now without feeling I am wasting time.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Chain ran mythics last night and instantly shot up to 845 after doing five of them.

Someone showed me Shift+J as well so now I can see what I can get in each one as well.

Can't join FOH with out server transferring so I'm gonna find something local that's doing hardmodes and work with them.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
led a heroic:xavius run last night, had about 10 wipes including one at 1.2% and one at .8%. took a five minute breather to grab pots/flasks and got him down. feels good to be in a PUG with good players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did the Kirin Tor world quest daily and got a legendary ring from the chest you get for completing ;p

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm interested in them.

Here's the default list from simcraft:
actions+=/battle_cry,if=(cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0&(cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0|(buff.enrage.remains>cooldown.bloodthirst.remains:emoji_nose:
actions+=/avatar,if=buff.battle_cry.up|(target.time_to_die<(cooldown.battle_cry.remains+10))
actions+=/bloodbath,if=buff.dragon_roar.up|(!talent.dragon_roar.enabled&(buff.battle_cry.up|cooldown.battle_cry.remains>10))
actions+=/blood_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up
actions+=/berserking,if=buff.battle_cry.up
actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=rage<rage.max-40
actions+=/call_action_list,name=two_targets,if=spell_targets.whirlwind=2|spell_targets.whirlwind=3
actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>3
actions+=/call_action_list,name=single_target

actions.aoe=bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down|rage<50
actions.aoe+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.aoe+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind,if=buff.enrage.up
actions.aoe+=/dragon_roar
actions.aoe+=/rampage,if=buff.meat_cleaver.up
actions.aoe+=/bloodthirst
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind

actions.bladestorm=bladestorm,if=buff.enrage.remains>2&(raid_event.adds.in>90|!raid_event.adds.exists|spell_targets.bladestorm_mh>desired_targets)

actions.movement=heroic_leap

actions.single_target=bloodthirst,if=buff.fujiedas_fury.up&buff.fujiedas_fury.remains<2
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=(artifact.juggernaut.enabled&(!buff.juggernaut.up|buff.juggernaut.remains<2))|buff.stone_heart.react
actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=rage=100&(target.health.pct>20|target.health.pct<20&!talent.massacre.enabled)|buff.massacre.react&buff.enrage.remains<1
actions.single_target+=/berserker_rage,if=talent.outburst.enabled&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0&buff.enrage.down
actions.single_target+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.odyns_fury.remains>=10|cooldown.odyns_fury.remains<=3
actions.single_target+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down&buff.juggernaut.down
actions.single_target+=/furious_slash,if=talent.frenzy.enabled&(buff.frenzy.down|buff.frenzy.remains<=3)
actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=buff.juggernaut.down&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=talent.inner_rage.enabled|!talent.inner_rage.enabled&rage>50
actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=artifact.juggernaut.enabled
actions.single_target+=/raging_blow
actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst
actions.single_target+=/furious_slash
actions.single_target+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.single_target+=/bloodbath,if=buff.frothing_berserker.up|(rage>80&!talent.frothing_berserker.enabled)

actions.two_targets=whirlwind,if=buff.meat_cleaver.down
actions.two_targets+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.two_targets+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down|(rage=100&buff.juggernaut.down)|buff.massacre.up
actions.two_targets+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.two_targets+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.two_targets+=/raging_blow,if=talent.inner_rage.enabled&spell_targets.whirlwind=2
actions.two_targets+=/whirlwind,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>2
actions.two_targets+=/dragon_roar
actions.two_targets+=/bloodthirst
actions.two_targets+=/whirlwind

And here's what I simplified it down to:
actions+=/call_action_list,name=cooldowns
actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>1

actions.cooldowns+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.battle_cry.remains>=25
actions.cooldowns+=/avatar,if=cooldown.dragon_roar.remains=0&cooldown.battle_cry.remains=0&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.battle_cry.remains=0&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/battle_cry,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&buff.battle_cry.up&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up

actions.single_target+=/rampage
actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react
actions.single_target+=/execute

actions.aoe=whirlwind,if=buff.meat_cleaver.down
actions.aoe+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.aoe+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.aoe+=/raging_blow,if=spell_targets.whirlwind=2
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind

It may be a bit over simplified. I still haven't acquired Juggernaut, I'm betting that talent and/or massacre would just bump execute up over raging blow and wrecking ball. Also, it doesn't take into account all of the talents, like bloodbath and bladestorm, but I included all the ones worth taking.

The cooldown list look a bit stupid but that's just simcraft language to tell to pop dragon roar when you 25+ seconds left on battle cry, or line them all up. The only minor dps loss(~1.5%) was simplifying the rampage condition. It's much easier to just hit rampage when it's up then to babysit your rage bar and notice it's full or not quite just full. I wanted a playlist that a human actually do. Why get stat weights for something you can't actually play?

Another example of this is mandating bloodthirst in the cooldown chain. You don't NEED this. If you have enough enrage time going into your cooldown chain, it can still be up for odyn's fury. But nobody wants to make split second decisions on a 4s buff like that. Also, it's pointless in the end because if your enrage expires after Odyn's Fury, you're almost always going to hit Bloodthirst next anyway ;)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Here's the default list from simcraft:
actions+=/battle_cry,if=(cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0&(cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0|(buff.enrage.remains>cooldown.bloodthirst.remains:emoji_nose:
actions+=/avatar,if=buff.battle_cry.up|(target.time_to_die<(cooldown.battle_cry.remains+10))
actions+=/bloodbath,if=buff.dragon_roar.up|(!talent.dragon_roar.enabled&(buff.battle_cry.up|cooldown.battle_cry.remains>10))
actions+=/blood_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up
actions+=/berserking,if=buff.battle_cry.up
actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=rage<rage.max-40
actions+=/call_action_list,name=two_targets,if=spell_targets.whirlwind=2|spell_targets.whirlwind=3
actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>3

actions.aoe=bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down|rage<50
actions.aoe+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.aoe+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind,if=buff.enrage.up
actions.aoe+=/dragon_roar
actions.aoe+=/rampage,if=buff.meat_cleaver.up
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind

actions.bladestorm=bladestorm,if=buff.enrage.remains>2&(raid_event.adds.in>90|!raid_event.adds.exists|spell_targets.bladestorm_mh>desired_targets)

actions.movement=heroic_leap

actions.single_target=bloodthirst,if=buff.fujiedas_fury.up&buff.fujiedas_fury.remains<2
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=(artifact.juggernaut.enabled&(!buff.juggernaut.up|buff.juggernaut.remains<2))|buff.stone_heart.react
actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=rage=100&(target.health.pct>20|target.health.pct<20&!talent.massacre.enabled)|buff.massacre.react&buff.enrage.remains<1
actions.single_target+=/berserker_rage,if=talent.outburst.enabled&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0&buff.enrage.down
actions.single_target+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.odyns_fury.remains>=10|cooldown.odyns_fury.remains<=3
actions.single_target+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down&buff.juggernaut.down
actions.single_target+=/furious_slash,if=talent.frenzy.enabled&(buff.frenzy.down|buff.frenzy.remains<=3)
actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=buff.juggernaut.down&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react&buff.enrage.up
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=talent.inner_rage.enabled|!talent.inner_rage.enabled&rage>50
actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.single_target+=/execute,if=artifact.juggernaut.enabled
actions.single_target+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.single_target+=/bloodbath,if=buff.frothing_berserker.up|(rage>80&!talent.frothing_berserker.enabled)

actions.two_targets=whirlwind,if=buff.meat_cleaver.down
actions.two_targets+=/call_action_list,name=bladestorm
actions.two_targets+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down|(rage=100&buff.juggernaut.down)|buff.massacre.up
actions.two_targets+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.two_targets+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up
actions.two_targets+=/raging_blow,if=talent.inner_rage.enabled&spell_targets.whirlwind=2
actions.two_targets+=/whirlwind,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>2
actions.two_targets+=/dragon_roar
actions.two_targets+=/bloodthirst
actions.two_targets+=/whirlwind

And here's what I simplified it down to:
actions+=/call_action_list,name=cooldowns
actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=spell_targets.whirlwind>1

actions.cooldowns+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.battle_cry.remains>=25
actions.cooldowns+=/avatar,if=cooldown.dragon_roar.remains=0&cooldown.battle_cry.remains=0&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/dragon_roar,if=cooldown.battle_cry.remains=0&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/battle_cry,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&cooldown.bloodthirst.remains=0&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&buff.battle_cry.up&cooldown.odyns_fury.remains=0
actions.cooldowns+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.dragon_roar.up&buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up

actions.single_target+=/rampage
actions.single_target+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react
actions.single_target+=/execute

actions.aoe=whirlwind,if=buff.meat_cleaver.down
actions.aoe+=/rampage,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.aoe+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down
actions.aoe+=/raging_blow,if=spell_targets.whirlwind=2
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind,if=buff.wrecking_ball.react
actions.aoe+=/whirlwind

It may be a bit over simplified. I still haven't acquired Juggernaut, I'm betting that talent and/or massacre would just bump execute up over raging blow and wrecking ball. Also, it doesn't take into account all of the talents, like bloodbath and bladestorm, but I included all the ones worth taking.

The cooldown list look a bit stupid but that's just simcraft language to tell to pop dragon roar when you 25+ seconds left on battle cry, or line them all up. The only minor dps loss(~1.5%) was simplifying the rampage condition. It's much easier to just hit rampage when it's up then to babysit your rage bar and notice it's full or not quite just full. I wanted a playlist that a human actually do. Why get stat weights for something you can't actually play?

Another example of this is mandating bloodthirst in the cooldown chain. You don't NEED this. If you have enough enrage time going into your cooldown chain, it can still be up for odyn's fury. But nobody wants to make split second decisions on a 4s buff like that. Also, it's pointless in the end because if your enrage expires after Odyn's Fury, you're almost always going to hit Bloodthirst next anyway ;)
There's a career out there for you in scripting bots! lol ;)

Crone

Chain ran mythics last night and instantly shot up to 845 after doing five of them.

Someone showed me Shift+J as well so now I can see what I can get in each one as well.

Can't join FOH with out server transferring so I'm gonna find something local that's doing hardmodes and work with them.
So do I just suck, or is it just unavoidable damage? Recently did similar, and chain ran some Mythics as Resto shaman, and I couldn't handle it anymore after DHT Mythic, I believe a +3, and the dragon boss with back draft.

First back draft I was ok because I had Spirit Walkers Grace, so it was easy to keep people alive. 2nd one, I didn't have it, so people were taking damage, I couldn't heal very much. Few Riptides went out, and then as soon it was over, I would immediately get the Falling Rocks right smack on me, and no matter if moving right away or not I'd take at least 1 tick of damage, and I'd die. Was too much time moving without heals.

Finally beat it after 3 attempts, but I felt like a fucking pleb, and it was that moment I said fuck healing Mythics. Too stressful.

It broke me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That fight is extremely light on healing really. The only thing that does damage is the breath which everyone should be avoiding. The earthquake thing which should also be avoided and any drakes that spawn during the draft.

I've healed +6 DHT on my Mistweaver easy enough and MW is pretty similar to shaman. Renewing Mist (riptide) and vivify is really all I need. Its important that you are stacking haste for Mythic+ btw. Also fuck you faggots getting these upgrades left and right. I've been at 860 for like two weeks.

Crone

That fight is extremely light on healing really. The only thing that does damage is the breath which everyone should be avoiding. The earthquake thing which should also be avoided and any drakes that spawn during the draft.

I've healed +6 DHT on my Mistweaver easy enough and MW is pretty similar to shaman. Renewing Mist (riptide) and vivify is really all I need. Its important that you are stacking haste for Mythic+ btw. Also fuck you faggots getting these upgrades left and right. I've been at 860 for like two weeks.
Everyone was taking damage from the Back Draft, and they didn't die, but I would being like half health or whatever, I'd then take at least 1 tick of damage from the Falling Rocks, and that's what'd kill me.

I think I was just tired and playing poorly. That's my guess.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Feel like I play pretty often and I'm only at 857 =/

Probably doesn't help I haven't gotten a single upgrade out of Normal or Heroic EN. Got one nice TF piece out of it on LFR and two small upgrades out of the EN caches, though :p

xzi

Mouthbreather
feels pretty bad getting 880 items that aren't an upgrade

wtb reforging

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So do I just suck, or is it just unavoidable damage? Recently did similar, and chain ran some Mythics as Resto shaman, and I couldn't handle it anymore after DHT Mythic, I believe a +3, and the dragon boss with back draft.

First back draft I was ok because I had Spirit Walkers Grace, so it was easy to keep people alive. 2nd one, I didn't have it, so people were taking damage, I couldn't heal very much. Few Riptides went out, and then as soon it was over, I would immediately get the Falling Rocks right smack on me, and no matter if moving right away or not I'd take at least 1 tick of damage, and I'd die. Was too much time moving without heals.

Finally beat it after 3 attempts, but I felt like a fucking pleb, and it was that moment I said fuck healing Mythics. Too stressful.

It broke me.

Didn't really have a problem with that one. Just drop your OP cooldown totem during the push

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A combination of the equipment you're getting commonly being 865 and you as a player realizing that you cant just take any item level upgrade anymore. I didnt get an upgrade at all last week and everyone knows I play a ton. Got one this week, but had to bonus roll for it. Even then, its not "exactly" what I needed to upgrade with. its heavy into my second secondary stat and light on my primary secondary stat. I used to see a Titan Forged item at least 2-3 times a day, but now they've decreased the drop rate on the proc so much that I barely see a Warforged anymore.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah it kinda sucks that gear drops are gated behind like 4 levels of RNG.

Is it an ilvl upgrade? Yes/No
Does it have the right secondary stats? Yes/No
Warforge/Titanforge? Yes/No
Bonus Stats/Socket? Yes/No

I think a big part of the problem is how good secondary stats are and I'm not sure how they really fix it with how dependent some classes are on them with their traits etc. Fire mage for example every piece of gear is trash if it doesn't have crit because of how our golden trait works. Only solution I can think of is a bandaid where they crank up the impact of primary stats a ton so ilvl is meaningful again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just got a 17% upgrade in Maw of Souls just now. Had 870 pants but got 855 pants with leech. 17% better than 870 pants I was wearing according to my sim values.

That's a huge upgrade... at 15 ilvls less than what I was wearing.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

It broke me.
No one should be taking much damage there. Even the tank. As a warrior I take like barely any damage at all and his breath is 100% avoidable. I just move him if the rocks are in a bad spot for dps. To me it sounds like a bad group.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Fuck Eye of Azshara Mythic+

First dungeon that I had to repair on since being back. Tons of shit to dodge and everything one shots me since i'm only 843.