World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The dungeons don't. The cache you get for doing 5 does. This has been a thing since wod. Why do you read and post crap in this thread if you are glad you don't play?
Since you are a salty butthurt faggot. Please show me the quote from Noodle where it said cache. God forbid I post here

Aren't you one of the faggots that raids with the forum guild but refuses to join? Why even raid with them then?

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he means the weekly bonus. It is one piece for something that occurs once a month? Not that big a deal.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Right I'm just saying they had increasing ilvl loot on Helya. I know how you like to shit talk noodle for being wrong all the time so I figured you would like to know what it feels like to be wrong like you were in a heroic guild.

Uh, Ok.

I don't shit talk Noodle for being wrong.

I shit talk Noodle because he never stops bitching.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's everyone's plans tonight?

Guild is running Nighthold normal tonight to learn the gist of the acounters then moving in Heroic later that night into next week.

Hopefully we clear Heroic this lock out drop normal and focus on Heroic and Mythic clears.
Normal drops sets, until everyone has their set be prepared to speed run normal broseph.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
So, wait, what's the deal then? Don't open the weekly chest until you get the quest for the upgrade?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Excellent, thanks. I'll try to contain the usual disappointment until after I grab the quest.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Since you are a salty butthurt faggot. Please show me the quote from Noodle where it said cache. God forbid I post here

Aren't you one of the faggots that raids with the forum guild but refuses to join? Why even raid with them then?

Didn't realize I would strike such a nerve with you, broseph. You're right, he didn't say cache, but it's clearly what he meant. Timewalking never gave anything but meh blue drops but had a quest for doing 5 = Chest/other stuff.

And yes, I am one of those faggots who would bring an alt to raid with the FOH guild when I could. I main raid actually doing mythics and one of those nights is the same night that forum guild does. So no, I wont xfer or fully dedicate. But still surprised you give such a shit for someone who doesn't play/supposedly glad he doesn't play.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Didn't realize I would strike such a nerve with you, broseph. You're right, he didn't say cache, but it's clearly what he meant. Timewalking never gave anything but meh blue drops but had a quest for doing 5 = Chest/other stuff.

And yes, I am one of those faggots who would bring an alt to raid with the FOH guild when I could. I main raid actually doing mythics and one of those nights is the same night that forum guild does. So no, I wont xfer or fully dedicate. But still surprised you give such a shit for someone who doesn't play/supposedly glad he doesn't play.
Yes saying things drop in a dungeon definitely implies they come from a quest reward cache. Definitely

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I looked back through the FoH logs as I was curious. Are you really complaining about how hard an encounter was when you killed it on the 20th shot?

I guess everything should be one shot and we should just start handing out participation epics.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
. Showing up after weeks of hiatus and instantly talking about loot? Check.

This is totally gonna be me. I like playing Alliance too much and my Horde duties have slacked significantly. I am going to try to start making it again with more regularity though! Personal honor will forbid me from bitching about loot though unless something is about to get sharded so I will probably disappoint you there.