World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's be fair here: Some of the behaviour on these raids, and I don't mean the boss tuning, has given cause for complaint. Multiple deaths to the same shit every pull? Check. Not flasking/eating on progression? Check. Showing up after weeks of hiatus and instantly talking about loot? Check.

I just want to make shit dead, so I try to ignore that stuff and do my part, but you're not the only one muttering about those damn kids on the lawn. Some of these things are the reason that we took so long on Helya, though.
Of course. We had a strong core and... Other problems

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well, should be able to complete everything except Gul'Dan perhaps.

He's the first raid boss that drops higher ilvl gear than the rest of the dungeon this expansion so I imagine he's going to be quite a bit harder than everything else in NH.

You mean besides Helya?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
NH also has a step progression in the middle i think it goes up 5 ilevels around Aluriel and then another 5 for Gul'dan.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You mean besides Helya?

Well, I actually think Gul'Dan is going to be harder than Helya comparative to the rest of the dungeon.

Helya was cleared release week on Mythic. I don't think Gul'Dan will be.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Right I'm just saying they had increasing ilvl loot on Helya. I know how you like to shit talk noodle for being wrong all the time so I figured you would like to know what it feels like to be wrong like you were in a heroic guild.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
'Technically' Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold are all the same 'raid tier'.

Or, alternatively, Nighthold is the first raid tier and the other two were just feeders.

Pretty much the latter. The first two raids were mostly gearing up for nighthold which seems to be the actual first tier raid as it is the one that actually has set pieces and bonuses.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought they had mentioned that tov was an extension of en and logically would be considered non tier. I made this up so I am wrong AS USUAL

Molten Core Raider
I guess I need to spend more time on the general forums. Missed the announcement that the challengers cache would have the items for the legendary upgrades in it. Did what i normally do. Logged on, opened chest, killed world boss. Then I remembered the quest :(. A week behind on the first day lol. Go me.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What's everyone's plans tonight?

Guild is running Nighthold normal tonight to learn the gist of the acounters then moving in Heroic later that night into next week.

Hopefully we clear Heroic this lock out drop normal and focus on Heroic and Mythic clears.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
FYI time walking now drops normal NH gear and can drop tier

FoH will focus on normal then heroic. Always looking for good ranged dps but limiting xrealm spots for now.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Lol WTF TW dungeons drop NH level gear?

So glad I don't play
The dungeons don't. The cache you get for doing 5 does. This has been a thing since wod. Why do you read and post crap in this thread if you are glad you don't play?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The dungeons don't. The cache you get for doing 5 does. This has been a thing since wod. Why do you read and post crap in this thread if you are glad you don't play?
Why are you a faggot? Some questions are better left unanswered

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users