World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Special Delivery happens a ton, its always been like that though as far as i know.
Yeah I know it happens a lot - the tooltip I think says it's a 30% chance though. Last night while questing it was going off like 4/6 to 5/6 times (I was doing the world boss and other elites, so using it frequently). To me it felt like it received a stealth buff, but like I said I am using 'feels data' so not always accurate.

Malkav

French Madman
Noticed mission time is completely fubared on the android app.

Mission is displayed as 4 hours long before starting it, but now it's displaying as finishing in 12 hours, god damn.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I honestly feel like the time is increased by using the app - ive had some 2-4hr ones turn into fuckin 16 hours. It wouldnt be an issue but the follow bonuses arent applying correctly either, so now i just log in and do it myself instead of using the app.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Heh, didn't think times on the app might be wrong. Saw a screenshot that the challenge mission was like 5 days. On the app it was 2, down to 36 hours w/ a follower item. Made it seem decent for that amount of time. 5 days for 6m AP is not that great.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I noticed the time discrepancy a few days ago. Best I can tell is there are multiple versions of missions with the same name and some missions (namely rep token rewarding missions) have a flat 12 hour minimum now. I'm thinking I'm gonna put Pathfinder's Saddle in my third slot for all my followers.

Malkav

French Madman
Second invasion of the day on EU realms.
We got Val'Sharah between midnight and 6am, and now Aszuna starting 6pm.

That's kinda perfect as it's the last one I need. In the end, I will have done the achievement in 4 days, which is not that bad.

Aaaaaaaand I can't even log in to complete it because login servers are taking a crap. Just great.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I been hanging around wow forums a bit lately and boy.. there's so many people angry about flying LMAO

They're complaining that they have lives so they can't earn flying like... dude relax you'll get it in like 7 days it's okay if people get things earlier than you

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I haven't even hit honored yet and I've found that I just don't give a shit anymore. I think I have finally run out of fucks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you ever want to give less fucks, foh is pretty much as less fucks as you can get. Except the fucking fire on guldan I swear to Christ

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Anyone know if you need to have a bodyguard follower active when looting broken isles chests to have a chance at getting legendary follower gear?

No, I have never gotten mine on any of the chars with a follower attached.

I got 2 out of the 50 OR WO chars, 1 out of random drop in the world (forget what it was from tbh, think it was a chest or something), 1 out of last chest of withered training and 1 as a random drop from a char that gets the chance to get equip on mission.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Didn't wod flying take longer than this anyways? I thought the tanaan rep took a few weeks

shit took me like over a month
you wanna talk about timegate? at least I was able to pick up 50000 chests for 2 supplies each this time around

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
They are definitely lego chance (or thereabouts) but no bad luck protection. 4/5 I've gotten are worthless, though, and the 5th is now that I have 80K OR on that character.

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
They will be unfucking this patch for the next few weeks I am sure.

Artifact Challenges
  • Inquisitor Variss's health has been reduced by 10%.
  • Nether Horror’s health has been reduced by 20%.

Classes

Class Halls
  • More Follower missions are now available for players who have several followers above item level 855.
  • Challenge Mission now has a reward of Champion's Trophy.
  • The Cathedral of Eternal Night World Quest enabled by the Command Center building now awards Legionfall reputation.

Dungeons
  • The Cathedral of Eternal Night
    • Agronox
      • Reduced Timber Smash damage by 20% on all difficulties.
    • Thrashbite the Scornful
      • Pulverizing Cudgel’s unavoidable damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
    • Domatrax
      • Reduced the amount of damage from Shadow Sweep on Mythic difficulties.
      • Hellblaze Mistresses do significantly less damage on Mythic difficulties.
    • Mephistroth
      • Mephistroth health reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
      • Felblaze damage reduced by 30% on all difficulties.
      • Demonic Upheaveal’s unavoidable damage reduced by 60% on all difficulties.
      • Creeping Shadows gain stacks more slowly on all difficulties.
      • Shadow Blast impact damage reduced by 50% on all difficulties.

Items
  • Infallible Tracking Charm now does an appropriate amount of damage in Timewalking dungeons.
  • Potion of Trivial Invisibility should now make you invisible. You should be trivially invisible, but invisible nonetheless.
  • Weapon appearances from the Armaments of the Ebon Blade and Armaments of the Silver Hand should be restricted to Death Knight and Paladin, respectively.
  • Dreadstone of Endless Shadows may now proc from healing spells, as well as damaging spells. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this in a future patch.
  • Splinters of Agronax will no longer drop for characters whose Loot Specialization is set to a Tank specialization.

Player versus Player
  • For rated PvP, we’re adjusting the item levels for some end-of-match rewards, weekly rewards, and Gladiator obliterum tokens:
    • End-of-match rewards for players whose rating is between 0 and 1799 have been improved, starting at a minimum item level of 870 (was 865).
    • Weekly rewards have been raised to a minimum of 880 (was 870).
    • The tokens purchased with Echoes of Battle, gained by obliterating Gladiator gear, now create an item at item level 880 (was 865).
    • These changes will take effect this week with maintenance in your region.
  • images.gif
    Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    • Fixed a bug where a Fire Mage's Ignite could interact incorrectly with Duel (Arms Warrior PvP Talent), resulting in significantly reduced or increased damage to secondary targets.
    • Cauterizing Blink’s heal is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.