World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I might use this market to buy me some gold after mine all got seized by the fuzz when my account was unjustly locked.
I was sort of thinking the same thing. I figure I will check the prices in a week if its at or close to 200k it may be worth dropping some money on to get a token or two.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With the introduction of Destiny 2 on battle.net, I suggest you guys buy your tokens before they get up to 200k. Currently went up 13k since the announcement and are at 125k

edit: 5 mins after this post they went up another 3k
So on the inverse might almost be worthwhile to buy a token to sell for gold when I've got a whopping 15k.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Prices were dropping this morning
Yeah, kind of regret jumping the gun last night at 139k, was back down to 114k this morning, but not like it really cost me anything. News that Destiny 2 PC release may not be the same as console might keep it down a little bit for a while too.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone know the best way to grind honor this expansion?

Used to be Ashran but it doesn't look like the old premade ventrilo servers are active anymore.

xzi

Mouthbreather
always do your dailies for a bg/arena, dod every pvp wq

then join an arena team or queue with autistic horde and lose 70% of the time, all while failing upwards

sidenote: pvp towers (world quests), you can use your guild battle standard and get an extra 45 honor if you use it before you finish the area. 300 -> 345. Adds up a bit.

Rime

<Donor>
^

Three Warden Towers daily at 300 Honor each.

One World PVP Arena WQ every 6 hours at 500 Honor each.

One Daily BG Win is 300 Honor (plus whatever you earn during the match - After the first win, the bonus is only 150).

One Daily Arena Skirmish Win is 150 Honor.

When it is the Battleground or Skirmish Weekly, you get a quest that gives a token that awards 1000 Honor.

The Bi-Weekly Battleground Brawl gives 300 Honor for the first win each day. (Also a quest to 'win' one gives a Glory of the Melee (Like 9m AP currently) token and a box that is auto 870+ PVP item).

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Finally got around to doing Raid Finder Gul'Dan. I did initially wonder with the new Burning Shore stuff exactly when Illidan came back after we finished the flashback sequences, so that was informative.

I still think he would be more perturbed at us having killed him and his overall "I told ya so!!" situation. Perhaps being dead for awhile clued him in to the fact that he was being a bit of a dick about the whole "you are not prepared" business.

I do like that we are finally going to be moving on from the Burning Legion as the big bad. it's been 15 years since Warcraft III so they've had a good run being the Pinnacle of evil, but it's time to move on past that. Plus the new big bad seems very Cthulhu / purple like most of the Old Gods so that's a plus.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Prepare for purple demons controlled by old gods now. And trolls, lots of trolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I tried doing a LFR gul'dan the other day and gave up after 2 pulls where both tanks got blown off the platform and didn't understand the scythe mechanic (which funny enough can actually kill 840 geared tanks). I dont think ill be bringing my alts in for that anymore unless they have a tank spec i can swap too and just solo tank it.

We are still working on Mythic Gul'dan, we saw phase 3 a few times last night it seems easier compared to the shit show that is phase2. overall the fight is fun but the end of phase2 is such a huge cockblock (i cant imagine how difficult it was pre-nerf), hopefully we'll get it after 1 more night of attempts.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't do any lfr at all, even if the titanforge and legendary chance is there. It's full of retards, tryhards, and try hard retards - myself included of course.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't do any lfr at all, even if the titanforge and legendary chance is there. It's full of retards, tryhards, and try hard retards - myself included of course.

Lfr is alot of fun! Just role a priest and life grip people into shit :)

• 1Like

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I did a couple LFR ENs yesterday to get my mythic quest chests. Man, the retard was cranked up to 11.

We had guys running through the purple clouds after Nythendra and then staying back to kill the adds instead of bringing them with the rest of the group. Then they all got locked out of the subzone while we pulled Elerethe. "lol have fun doing that with 1 tank and 1 healer", said the other tank. We pulled anyway, with half the raid there, np, we got her to 0% and... she wouldn't die. We had to wipe.

Yep, I have a wipe to LFR Elerethe on my record now. Fuck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This M+ nerf kind of sucks, this many weeks out. I've had no desire to login outside of raid days. I suppose I could make an alt id never use

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I did a bunch of pet battling just to get the Falcosaur mounts. It was terrible.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I just came back to the game. I've been in mythic +0s, heroics, and LFR. What's the next step to get beyond 870? Seems like 845 drops the entire time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just came back to the game. I've been in mythic +0s, heroics, and LFR. What's the next step to get beyond 870? Seems like 845 drops the entire time.
Mythic+ whatevers, raids.

• 1Like