World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Or they're just planning on adding more traits and AK in 7.3 just like they did for 7.2.
What's that? More time-locking?

f9aefa048fe00874e74d86b63367e7c7.jpg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Is this week really just kill more rare elites?
Or (if you got lucky with the legendary bodyguard upgrade) 3 WQ, apparently.

* EDIT * Looks like it was hotfixed, my follower with the "correct" legendary doesn't let me validate the "kills" per the wowhead comments.

* EDIT2 * Nvm, it's inconsistent. I killed 1 elite, did 2 WQ, and my quest is now at 2/3...

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
How so? I haven't logged in yet to check.
The quest isn't tracking the kills themselves, it's tracking the fact that you loot the AP item on the elites. Which is the same AP item you get if your bodyguard has a legendary that gives you gold+AP item or resource+AP item per WQ. So if you got lucky when the command center gave you legendary champion gear, your bodyguard gives you some AP every WQ... and that validates somehow the quest on Broken Shore WQ...

... at least on some of those.

Well, I stopped caring about that campaign a few weeks ago anyway, so who cares about how it goes. Gimme my mount; that's all I'm asking.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What have other guilds found to be the best means to recruiting?

I've gotten a few bites from my reddit posts, xzi xzi found like 7 people 'somewhere', but what else can we do? I don't really want to do recruiting in chat channels, but if that's what works I'm not above it.

I figure it'll be easier to recruit once TOS is actually out, but really having a hard time trying to find people.

I like to believe they found me.
One person messaged me, then was like "i got 96 friends"

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So should I tweet Ion and Alex from the FoH "official" account to bring up Balance of Power needing to be account wide?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So should I tweet Ion and Alex from the FoH "official" account to bring up Balance of Power needing to be account wide?

Just make sure you specify the Balance of Power artifact appearances so you don't get some snark about the achievement already being account wide.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The battle pet disappoints. Dudes just sit in the open, no challenge. Burn down everything.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Idunno I feel like Balance of Power not being account wide is okay but some form of speeding it up on alts if you already have it on your main would be great.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
iwarriors.gif
Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
Arms/Fury and Draught of Souls
For Arms and Fury Warriors, we’re going to scale down the damage of Draught of Souls in the next build for the 7.2.5 PTR.

Specifically, we’re aiming for a roughly 40% reduction in the effectiveness of Draught of Souls. For those two specs, it’s a trinket that is extremely valuable due to its interaction with Battle Cry. We’ve already tuned other forthcoming on-use trinkets that drop in Tomb of Sargeras for Arms and Fury with the same modifier to compensate for Battle Cry’s effectiveness in boosting trinkets of this kind. Our goal is for new trinkets to have more similar power levels between various specs, while leaving Draught of Souls in a place where it remains competitive for Arms and Fury.

We’re making sure to consider this trinket change as we update Warriors in Patch 7.2.5. With this in mind, Fury damage has been increased by 5% across the board. Arms is currently in the middle of receiving some heavy mechanical changes which will require a deeper look into their overall performance, and we’ll account for this change when we do our final tuning.

We don’t want Draught of Souls to define DPS Warriors for the remainder of the expansion, but we do want Warriors who have one to be able to make good use of it as they progress through Tomb of Sargeras.

Thank you for all of your feedback!