World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Apparently the hellfire rings, er, the talent rings aren't going to be from class hall stuff - they're completely randomly dropped LMAO

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Apparently the hellfire rings, er, the talent rings aren't going to be from class hall stuff - they're completely randomly dropped LMAO

Lame, was there a source or is this rando reddit leaks?

xzi

Mouthbreather

I find it kind of mentally challenged considering the rings are named after the class hall challenges themselves, etc. But I'm most definitely not surprised in any way.

Cybsled

Finally got the final drop from SoO and made my Power Armor. Fuck that raid, burn in hell.

I like how the armor gives everything the Fallout 3 green tint lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Starting to get real tired of this "transfer aborted: instance not found" shit.

Always a treat going AFK while on a flight path and coming back dead because I got kicked off said flight path mid flight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
,I just assumed those rings would be crafted or quested somehow, that's lame.

Argus better be fucking fantastic at the rate we're getting content right now.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So what the hell constitutes a "Legionfall" mission? I completed two missions marked as "Broken Shore" this morning and didn't get any credit towards this shitty weekly quest of completing three Legionfall missions.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
If we don't kill gul'dan soon im going to have an aneurysm. 180ish pulls and we are getting to the 3 demon essence part but people keep killing the nightorb early. literally if you just kill the nightorb and CC the adds you win but people have to dot everything in the world to pad the meters.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So what the hell constitutes a "Legionfall" mission? I completed two missions marked as "Broken Shore" this morning and didn't get any credit towards this shitty weekly quest of completing three Legionfall missions.

The follower missions from your order all. Anyone of them work I think.

McCheese

That's what I'm saying. My followers completed two missions today (both of which were marked as "Broken Shore" for their locations) but I didn't get any credit towards the quest. So it's not just any mission that works.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Khane

That's what I'm saying. My followers completed two missions today (both of which were marked as "Broken Shore" for their locations) but I didn't get any credit towards the quest. So it's not just any mission that works.

Did you start the missions before you picked up the quest?

I did 3 broken shore missions and all 3 counted.

McCheese

Did you start the missions before you picked up the quest?

I did 3 broken shore missions and all 3 counted.

No, these were both started after I picked up the quest. Funnily though, when I logged on yesterday I had two missions completed and waiting to be finished (i.e., pick up the reward), so I grabbed the quest first and completed those. Both of those counted, so I immediately jumped up to 2/3 on the quest. I didn't check to see where/what kind of missions those were, though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Were you in a raid when you finished them+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

I enjoy nighthold but the trash can suck a fat dick

Let's see if you still like it after you've been "progressing" through Mythic for 5 months.

5 months in and still less than 300 US/OC guilds have killed Gul'dan. And that's with a huge power buff with the 7.2.5 traits and artifact weapon upgrades + various nerfs throughout the place.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Let's see if you still like it after you've been "progressing" through Mythic for 5 months.

5 months in and still less than 300 US/OC guilds have killed Gul'dan. And that's with a huge power buff with the 7.2.5 traits and artifact weapon upgrades + various nerfs throughout the place.
Yeah I get that. We hit "the wall"

I'm hoping tos is a bit more 'fun' as well be pushing mythic from the beginning

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
If we don't kill gul'dan soon im going to have an aneurysm. 180ish pulls and we are getting to the 3 demon essence part but people keep killing the nightorb early. literally if you just kill the nightorb and CC the adds you win but people have to dot everything in the world to pad the meters.

Yeah that's awful, I am sorry. We just have our mage + hunter pets solo it until it's time to kill and make the hunters hard swap and it worked every time.

But like you are saying people like to pad for whatever reason, when it's not needed at that point in the encounter and fucks over the fight.