World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not gonna do a big forum push this time, but if you're interested in just joining the guild and already on the forums its basically open invite (except for legion we had that serial killer dude I kicked)

If you're looking for a mythic raid team now we're still 6/11 but preferring forum members over randos

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not gonna do a big forum push this time, but if you're interested in just joining the guild and already on the forums its basically open invite (except for legion we had that serial killer dude I kicked)

If you're looking for a mythic raid team now we're still 6/11 but preferring forum members over randos

That guy was just so f'n weird.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Year later wife finally got here Cremepie character name changed by blizzard. Going to fight it since all the other names are all cremecorn, cremepuff cremecheese etc. Some rando had messaged her last night asking how she got away with that name and and told him she loves twinkies. Shoulda probably mentioned that all the names are creme names and not to get triggered. It's about as bad as changing someones name that was merely "Moist".

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They probably won't change it back because some idiot 15 seconds later is gonna a report it

I'm surprised we somehow still have a pumpkinpiss in our guild lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Like I said, little suprised since the name has lasted over a year. I mean fuck I still have Trumpenreich as a joke on a basically bank alt.

BostonCremepie would have worked but it's too long. FFS my wife is one of those hates "moist" people.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Finished the alliance allied races, so probably going to just use my 110 boost on Hyjal to make a hordie and work on their races, kick around a bit, and see what an actually populated server is like.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My only forced name change has been from Scrototem. It's not terribly clever, but it gets a chuckle.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had a friend lose the name 'Therapist'.

Just think of the Army of SJW's that Blizzard employs to do nothing but comb through the complaints and issue social justice. Straight from the budget of development.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
160 is probably high, but then any guild just getting to it now isn't gonna beat it in the average number of pulls. It really is the first harder boss of the instance, every boss before it took 20 or less pulls except Vari which took 40ish.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I've been Alliance since Vanilla, but these new allied races are so god awful terrible I'm seriously considering a faction change, or just rolling a new main. Blehg!

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
They probably won't change it back because some idiot 15 seconds later is gonna a report it

I'm surprised we somehow still have a pumpkinpiss in our guild lol
Givepepepls is more likely to get in trouble with how Blizzard has been acting lately.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
MMO-Champion - Armory Stats - Prestige, Warcraft Chronicle 3, WoW History, FinalBossTV - Paladin

Damn I knew PvP was pretty bad this xpac but these numbers of fucking abysmal. I thought about getting the color skins at the start of Legion but once I saw how grindy this shit was I skipped it and never looked back. Seems I wasn't the only one.

I was curious about what that break down would be like. I am not surprised. I had to do a fucking shitload of those pvp wq and battle grounds to get to prestige 2 to unlock the skin. I don't see ever doing that on a second character it just takes way to long. Hiding the rewards past that long of a grind really does little to draw people into wanting to PVP.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i unlocked the pvp appearance on 2 characters, one i grinded out in the first few weeks of legion which was miserable, the other i pvp'd just on the bonus honor weeks and did the pvp world quests that spawned. took like a year just doing it that way. pvp BG/arena this expansion is hot dog shit, while open world pvp isn't even remotely tuned. I would like the pvp appearances on a few other characters but no way im putting in that kind of time/effort to alts.

i disagree that Aggramar is the first "hard" boss this raid, it took us sub 20 up to Imoner, but Imoner, kin, vari, coven all took a fair number to beat - coven being the easiest out of the group as far as pull #'s go.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm about 80% into Prestige 1 after only doing the WQ's, and I haven't done a bunch of WQ'ing the last month. Last I read, you'll still unlock these in future expansions if you get the Prestige. If someone has Prestige 25, what the fuck are you doing with your life.