World of Warcraft: Current Year

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The islands are really cool. I can't think of any good reason why they are not available upon pressing i. Any other company I would assume its in some queue or work order and coming soon, but this being blizzard, some senior level cuck probably demanded they be kept separate for bullshit reasons.

Just got to the troll city. Felt like I should have ate some shrooms during all those cinematics. The only thing I wanna know is do we get a Witcher 2 style sex scene between Nathanos Fartcaller and Evil Queen Slyvannas.

Speaking of cucks, there's Nate. They should name his ship the Friendzone.

Sex scene will be Sylv and Jaina. That'll end the war and open the way for next expansion, Decolonizers of Draenor.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got to be honest. Zandalar zones make this the first expansion I want to level a Horde alt. Seem far better than the Alliance zones, although Drustvar is okay.
I've fully completed 2 zones (Tiragarde and Drustvar) and done the story questline in 2 others (Stormsong and Zulzadar).

Zulzadar was the best one just because of all the callbacks to older troll content. There are embassies with every troll tribe (all of which you've fucked up at some point) and the Zandalari presence in Wrath of the Lich King and Mists of Pandaria is addressed and expanded upon. Was good to see Mogu again.

I think the Alliance finale is probably unbeatable though when you save Jainia and she is having visions of Athas/Admiral Proudmoore from Warcraft 3 events.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Nazmir has to be the most beautiful zone I've seen blizzard put out this far, the audio, ambience, layout and visuals are top notch. I'm sad I picked it as my first zone.

What is the heigharchy of dungeons now? Normal, Heroic then Mythic 0? I haven't played really since they introduced Mythics, I assume it scales like fractals in GW2.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got to the troll city. Felt like I should have ate some shrooms during all those cinematics. The only thing I wanna know is if we get a Witcher 2 style sex scene between Nathanos Fartcaller and Evil Queen Slyvannas?
I just want a makeover like Nathanos got. He gained like 10 levels in Badassery from that alone.

Merrith

I think the Alliance finale is probably unbeatable though when you save Jainia and she is having visions of Athas/Admiral Proudmoore from Warcraft 3 events.

I'd agree with this. I'm actually enjoying this expansion far more than I expected to after checking out the end of Legion for my first WoW experience in over 6 years. 2 months ago I was completely uninterested in this expansion but I'll agree the Jaina cinematics have been great.

Merrith

Nazmir has to be the most beautiful zone I've seen blizzard put out this far, the audio, ambience, layout and visuals are top notch. I'm sad I picked it as my first zone.

What is the heigharchy of dungeons now? Normal, Heroic then Mythic 0? I haven't played really since they introduced Mythics, I assume it scales like fractals in GW2.

As an alliance person, I like all 3 Horde zones equally for looking and feeling tremendous. Vol'dun feels how Tanaris should have felt as a desert, and Nazmir and Zuld just have all the great music/sound effects and feel of a troll empire.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The islands are really cool. I can't think of any good reason why they are not available upon pressing i. Any other company I would assume its in some queue or work order and coming soon, but this being blizzard, some senior level cuck probably demanded they be kept separate for bullshit reasons.

Speaking of cucks, there's Nate. They should name his ship the Friendzone.

Sex scene will be Sylv and Jaina. That'll end the war and open the way for next expansion, Decolonizers of Draenor.
I've seen this a lot and I am not sure why people care that you have to go to the table. The queues are almost instant. I don't think I have ever waited a full 2 minutes to get in on an island.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've seen this a lot and I am not sure why people care that you have to go to the table. The queues are almost instant. I don't think I have ever waited a full 2 minutes to get in on an island.

For now that is what makes it tolerable but it also locks you in to doing just that. Its not like I am out questing and would like a break so just queue up and when it pops go do that. To do islands you have to basically JUST do islands. And eventually those queues will not be instant any more and you are still going to be stuck at the table killing time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

For now that is what makes it tolerable but it also locks you in to doing just that. Its not like I am out questing and would like a break so just queue up and when it pops go do that. To do islands you have to basically JUST do islands. And eventually those queues will not be instant any more and you are still going to be stuck at the table killing time.

Have they stated you're always going to have to queue from the table? I assume they'll be putting in a bunch more rewards from expeditions as well as the expansion goes on, so hopefully queues stay pretty quick throughout. I haven't had an issue but I'm sure everyone was trying to get their weekly done start or end of weeks.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's just weird that it's one of the few things you can't queue for from anywhere. Hell, even pet battles you can just hop in and out of while you're out in the world.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's just weird that it's one of the few things you can't queue for from anywhere. Hell, even pet battles you can just hop in and out of while you're out in the world.
Everyone complained about being in the Garrison/Order Hall alone, so they put all the Garrison shit in the city.

It's pretty well done for the Alliance (everything is very close together) but it's hilarious that the Horde has their quest hub & portals a flightpath away from the garrison stuff and their professions are at the bottom of a giant cliff from the flghtpaths.

• 2Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I get it's an odd choice. I have no clue why they did it. Sure it locks you in to it but the queues are so fast that you are locking yourself in to doing them anyways. For Horde it's right near the boat you will be going to all the time anyways.

My guess is that because it's 3 person and role unspecific that it will continue to be almost instant through out the expansion. If the weekly reward stays the same I could see people continuing to do it through the whole expansion. Especially since the reward for random heroic is so awful.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Everyone complained about being in the Garrison/Order Hall alone, so they put all the Garrison shit in the city.

But the order hall was always full of people.

I do dislike how the crafter's terrace in Zuldazar is so far away from the port and scrapper. That shit is annoying. There is a reason Dalaran remains the best hub they've ever built.

• 2Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have they stated you're always going to have to queue from the table? I assume they'll be putting in a bunch more rewards from expeditions as well as the expansion goes on, so hopefully queues stay pretty quick throughout. I haven't had an issue but I'm sure everyone was trying to get their weekly done start or end of weeks.

Honestly I fully expect at some point they will let you queue like normal it is just really freaking weird it is the only thing you have to go to the table specifcally to queue for. Just kinda weird.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Has anyone figured out how Anchor Weed works yet? It seems like it spawns in one area on each continent at any given time and is only up in that one area, then cycles to a new area every X hours or so.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Normal, heroic, then mythic

People say mythic0 to say its a mythic dungeon without a keystone, aka the base mythic dungeon. On Sept 4th the keystone system will be back. Essentially every +1 to your key raises mob and boss difficulty as well as a few other features such as affix tiers (in legion there were 3 tiers) and enemy kill counters. In m+ no gear drops besides the final boss, and also your highest key for the week gives you a chest to loot on Tuesday with appropriate m+ gear.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone figured out how Anchor Weed works yet? It seems like it spawns in one area on each continent at any given time and is only up in that one area, then cycles to a new area every X hours or so.

No. But flasks taking 5 of that shit EACH has each flask at 3.5k right now. Rough shit.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It has a chance to spawn on a node instead of the normal spawn.

• 1Like

Merrith

Must not be searching in the right spot for Tortollan enclaves. I could even find a list of quests for them in Drustvar. Think today is going to be explore the fringes day for some random locations.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>

No, but half the time for me it spawns under a tree or rock and is unpickable.

• 1Like