World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm enjoying the panda remix. Blowing through old content way OP and able to get cosmetics and mounts I haven't been able to otherwise. I'm playing slow and but I'm having fun with it.

I made a goblin shaman alt named tunnelrabbi and he has a pet oily slimeling and rides around on the riddler's mind worm and I guess i'm asking is that too on the Nose?

Did you do the big reddish nose on it?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Oh I picked the beak option for sure, but it's kind of a dirty green.

Oh yeah and I have the goblin sideburn hair option so it looks extra orthodox haha

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh I picked the beak option for sure, but it's kind of a dirty green.

Oh yeah and I have the goblin sideburn hair option so it looks extra orthodox haha
Noice.

My hunter just got 2/9 528 today. Sitting at 4.3m hp. I have a slew of remix toons running now. Rolled a druid yesterday just to play tank mode for funsies. 24 hours later 61 with full lego gems and full bis tink/meta/cog. Just spent the night spamming H dungeons trying to get blues with the right secondary. Only need feet and I am done with loot. Just jamming ilevels and then another xmog/mount farm. 10 weeks left to go.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I did a 'lock and working on shammy and I might do another class to 70 just cause it's so damn easy and farming old content solo for transmog and mounts is kind of my jam.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Noice.

My hunter just got 2/9 528 today. Sitting at 4.3m hp. I have a slew of remix toons running now. Rolled a druid yesterday just to play tank mode for funsies. 24 hours later 61 with full lego gems and full bis tink/meta/cog. Just spent the night spamming H dungeons trying to get blues with the right secondary. Only need feet and I am done with loot. Just jamming ilevels and then another xmog/mount farm. 10 weeks left to go.

It started getting funny OP after I finally broke 500 yesterday. Only like 5ish upgrade levels left, I wonder how obscene it'll feel at max. I'll feel powerful, then hit a random LFR for the daily and still be at 2% damage done, with the #1 guy sitting at 60%. It's still fun cheesing these raids. The raid boss that normally gets on 4 different mounts straight up dies after the first dismount.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
They just buffed bronze in Panda remix again (2x) now worth trying

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
I'm getting 4 digit perma-stat increases from some of these spools. Raiding should get even more ridiculous this weekend lol.

I'll admit this is the longest I've played WoW consecutively, it's fun seeing incremental upgrades every day.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Hunter got to full 556 yesterday. 6086hp. Went and snagged a couple spirit pets. Had to take off all tink gems to prevent them from dying on first hit. Almost capped on speed, sadly. At least that will open room for other gems in 3 slots. And a new belt in the future. Speed caps at 49%, leech caps at 50%. Not sure if there is a cap on crit, also not sure if there is any benefit past 100%.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This is not a half orc/elf btw.

1718426503187.png

1718426555067.png

RobXIII

<Gold Donor>
WoWloots.png

This is after just an hour or so of daily EZ mode raids / scenarios etc. The rarer threads are like 4 digit perma-stat increases. I actually can't wait to see how ludicrously OP people get in a month or 2 lol.

Got all my alts to level 70 with MoP Remix. In July they are nerfing the XP needed to level. Should be easy to get all your alts to 70, with 2-3 hours per character.

I learned this from playing DOTA and HoN. You must play every hero to understand how they work. Once you understand every hero you are better equipped at handling all situations within the game. Playing every class allows you to know what everyone is capable of in PvE and PvP. And it's fun to switch up your main sometimes and play a new class for a new season. They are all well designed and balanced in Retail so far. Honestly, everyone that plays should ideally level all classes to max level, it makes for a better gaming experience.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I learned this from playing DOTA and HoN. You must play every hero to understand how they work. Once you understand every hero you are better equipped at handling all situations within the game. Playing every class allows you to know what everyone is capable of in PvE and PvP. And it's fun to switch up your main sometimes and play a new class for a new season. They are all well designed and balanced in Retail so far. Honestly, everyone that plays should ideally level all classes to max level, it makes for a better gaming experience.
Schooled you, BoozeCube BoozeCube .

• 1Worf

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lolkaitis playing WoW
Calculating Zach Galifianakis GIF by filmeditor

meanwhile, the average WoW player
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• 1Like