World of Warcraft: Current Year

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So, on ER I have 5 toons remixing so far. My hunter has been buying xmogs for a few days now. Heroic/Mythic raid vendor is done. My lock is going to be 556 in a few days. The rest will be there in a few weeks. I am working on BFA alliance for kul tirans on a diff server. The druid I have working on that got to 61 doing it and it went super saiyan mode in BFA. Doesn't make the quest lines less painful, but does mercifully make them go faster.

Burns

So, on ER I have 5 toons remixing so far. My hunter has been buying xmogs for a few days now. Heroic/Mythic raid vendor is done. My lock is going to be 556 in a few days. The rest will be there in a few weeks. I am working on BFA alliance for kul tirans on a diff server. The druid I have working on that got to 61 doing it and it went super saiyan mode in BFA. Doesn't make the quest lines less painful, but does mercifully make them go faster.
You're prepared for the cloak to get greyed out (turn into a no stat legacy item), as soon as the xpac drops, right?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I can understand wanting to replay through some of the old shit but I am honestly amazed anyone at all is even willing to play retail with as how fucking retarded Blizzard has been for at least a decade now.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I can understand wanting to replay through some of the old shit but I am honestly amazed anyone at all is even willing to play retail with as how fucking retarded Blizzard has been for at least a decade now.
It's one of several games I play in rotation. Get caught up. Skip out when boredom starts creeping in. FFXIV xpac drops this week, so when remix starts to fade I will hop over to that, do all the old MSQ I need to catch up on and the new xpac. EQ, DDO, and some random ones now and then. Then stuff like D4 or go read stuff and watch anime/movies I missed out on. It keeps the days filled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

I mean we have an entire thread about an EQ server that invalidated all of its own loot and its still full of retards bragging about OW content. Yes the story or whatever in WoW is fucking retarded, and has been more or less since WoTLK with the exception of Legion, but who the fuck cares. Balance wise this may be the best expansion possibly ever? PvP balance wise its the best since MoP, and the raids as always are good to great. If you enjoy raiding with more then 8 people, this game is still really the only place to do it, its not a total surprise its still popular. Also the dragon flying they added was done really well and I am happy they are carrying it forward.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You're prepared for the cloak to get greyed out (turn into a no stat legacy item), as soon as the xpac drops, right?

I knew that was a thing going in, it was worth it to get it way OP. This is an MMO, so of course there's real neckbeards out there with 4x the cloak I had, but it was neat soloing all of the raids without insta kill mechanics.