World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, the 516 loot isn't necessarily better just because it has a higher ilevel. I've vendored most of it.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So THAT's why they had the 50% discount realm transfer the weekend before announcing virtual realms. They managed to get $20 from this here sucker. I knew something smelled fishy... :S

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So THAT's why they had the 50% discount realm transfer the weekend before announcing virtual realms. They managed to get $20 from this here sucker. I knew something smelled fishy... :S
Hehe yeah but I bet it wasn't a money grab. I bet it was to see if they could even out the realms a bit so they can see which ones will mesh well together. It was a good move.

spronk

FPS noob
if anything brings me back to wow, it will be amazing armor sets like this
VuXFy5U.jpg

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I guess the new heroic scenario loot is only useful for fapping at the ilevel. I won a 516 belt that managed to be a significant downgrade from a 483 LFR drop because it has no gem slots.
This is false and you probably want to re-evaluate.

While the 516 gear certainly isn't optimized for its ilevel, there is no situation where a 516 H Scen belt is worse than a 483 LFR belt, even if the 516 rolls 2 less desirable secondary stats. Including gem in socket you gain ~300 primary stat and ~250 secondary stat in every 516 belt over any 483 belt. Even in the most stat-heavy items like a chest piece you might only desire the LFR item if there are secondary stats with a much higher value for your spec on the LFR piece, you're still looking at + ~60 primary stat and ~200 secondary stat based on the piece.

The 516 H Scen loot is most comparable to 502 LFR loot where the 516 is generally inferior in the stat-heavy items and generally superior in the lesser items (Neck,ring,wrist,waist,boots), but in all cases the items are very close.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I actually can't tell if serious in last couple posts... (On dances and sets...not on 516 vs 483)

That said, if Garrosh's model is a preview of what new Orc models and eventual all race models will be updated to, sign me up. That looks very good IMO.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That looked like the same dance to me...

I guess that's memory for you, they didn't use to do the back and forth shuffle.
Ya, it's the same dance. They always did the MC Hammer back and forth shuffle. But the new models look good...more polys means more facial expressions and realistic movements.

Also, what's with the mobile version of this site? It's all fucked up on my phone.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looking at blue responses on the forums, the main reason for nerf is because it was godly on affliction locks apparently. Once again dest spec gets fucked ;/

Btw, MMO-Champ has the datamined dungeon journals for 5.4 raid. Paragons of the Klaxxi looks nuts since the fight will change every week and there are a ton of Klaxxi with different abilities/strats.

elvis_sl

shitlord
I actually can't tell if serious in last couple posts... (On dances and sets...not on 516 vs 483)

That said, if Garrosh's model is a preview of what new Orc models and eventual all race models will be updated to, sign me up. That looks very good IMO.
yeah. totally serious. i am going to resub because of updated orc models. didn't realize i ended up on reddit here where you have to spell out every little thing for the 12 year old crowd who don't get sarcasm or jokes.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That set is awful. Usually dks and locks get good sets so I don't feel too bad.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Curious to see monk PVE set myself. Also curious to see what bones they throw engineering.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's a shame that Claw mount didn't work out. They mentioned doing something else, but a mention is all we got.