World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You could use the Cross Realm Assist addon to realm hop for the mobs if you're server is crowded.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I haven't tried that yet but I've been hearing about it more and more lately. I'll have to give it a shot tomorrow. Done for the night now. Crazy how exhausting a 1 year old's party can be.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Hmmm, Class Order Halls seem to be more or less mandatory:How the Legion Class Order Hall Campaign Works - Wowhead News

Apparently, you unlock your other specs artefacts from there. And your third artefact relic slot... Not a problem for me (I had no problem with the garrison except for the "no one's around" and "I really need to harvest my mine and garden today" syndrome), but I think I hear some kind of rumbling (or is it grumbling) coming over the horizon there...

Dom_sl

shitlord
I'm fine with it. The Garrison was a great system taken to bad extremes. Having some relaxing shit to do when getting ready for bed or after waking up in the morning was great. Stuff that didn't take too much concentration or effort. But, in typical Blizzard design fashion, they took it too far as they don't understand the concept of avoiding extremes. If the Class Halls hold any sort of the same flavour, without it being 100% of the non-raiding game content, then we'll be fine.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You don't appear to have lots of missions and lots of followers (see trait which increase the number of Tiger monks by only 2), there's this fatigue alluded which prevents followers from doing 2 missions per day, and you don't have buildings to manage (bodyguard is baked in, other stuff is in hall upgrades). And you need to do dailies to get your artefact power rather than sending your followers to do it for you.

Khane

You don't appear to have lots of missions and lots of followers (see trait which increase the number of Tiger monks by only 2), there's this fatigue alluded which prevents followers from doing 2 missions per day, and you don't have buildings to manage (bodyguard is baked in, other stuff is in hall upgrades). And you need to do dailies to get your artefact power rather than sending your followers to do it for you.
Fucking dailies. I'd much prefer sending my followers to do that shit.

Khane

And the followers shit is still better than dailies.

Dailies were good when first introduced, when they were supplemental long term guarantees of progress. Like the netherwing faction grind. You had some dailies you could do to supplement your egg farm. But you could still farm eggs all day every day to get the rep faster.

Nowadays dailies are just artificial blocks on progress and there are usually no other ways to grind anything out. You have your 1 or 2 dailies for any specific reputation or currency and that's it. You miss a day because you had other shit to do? Guess you're waiting an extra day because there's no way to make up for that "lost time".

Dailies are the worst thing ever introduced into an MMO the way Blizzard uses them. They were meant to give casual players a mode of progression without feeling like they were getting left behind, yet they fuck the casual players over more than anyone else because those people don't log in every day and can't do a longer session on the few days they do get to play.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
And the followers shit is still better than dailies.

Dailies were good when first introduced, when they were supplemental long term guarantees of progress. Like the netherwing faction grind. You had some dailies you could do to supplement your egg farm. But you could still farm eggs all day every day to get the rep faster.

Nowadays dailies are just artificial blocks on progress and there are usually no other ways to grind anything out. You have your 1 or 2 dailies for any specific reputation or currency and that's it. You miss a day because you had other shit to do? Guess you're waiting an extra day because there's no way to make up for that "lost time".

Dailies are the worst thing ever introduced into an MMO the way Blizzard uses them. They were meant to give casual players a mode of progression without feeling like they were getting left behind, yet they fuck the casual players over more than anyone else because those people don't log in every day and can't do a longer session on the few days they do get to play.
Nah, you're wrong. Anything which replaces "playing the game" with "not playing the game" is bad.

Khane

I can ignore followers and my garrison and still play and progress. Can't ignore dailies if I want to get Draenor Pathfinder. Literally HAVE to do them, and can only do them once per day and it's the only way to get two of the three tanaan reps.

Anyway it's personal preference. The follower crap doesn't bother me because I can completely ignore it, but I also don't mind doing it. Dailies can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a way in ElvUI to get the bank and reagent bank to show at the same time? I just want it all one big view like I had with BagOn.

Khane

Not sure about ElvUI because I have everything bag related disabled from it but I use ArkInventory for bags/bank. It's by far the best bag addon I've tried.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Khane my apologies from last night. Wasn't planning on playing long so told you I couldn't do mythics. Wife ended up doing stupid shit around the house and I played for like 7 hours lol

Khane

It's true. Noodle pulled them right out of his ass and gave them to me!