World of Warcraft: Current Year

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
If I could get a refund for my Legion pre-order I would but sadly Blizz doesn't offer it. This expansion is going to be average at best.
It seems like the actual game part of Legion is going to be sweet as hell, some of the class changes are fucked up though. Everything they've said so far seems like a positive step forward. World quests, item upgrades from doing shit all the way through, the new scaling D3 style dungeons, pvp leveling, all sound very fun/a reason to play.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Trade chat/forums servers. Even on my dead server people advertise every week with mooses.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Trade chat/forums servers. Even on my dead server people advertise every week with mooses.
#friendshipmoose (friendshipmoose.com) or just pay people spamming 15-30k. I sat through 3 streams of the friendship moose (3-4 runs usually and basically a dice roll based on keyword for a spot) but couldn't take a 4th so I shelled out 30k. Ach gone with pre-patch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
#friendshipmoose (friendshipmoose.com) or just pay people spamming 15-30k. I sat through 3 streams of the friendship moose (3-4 runs usually and basically a dice roll based on keyword for a spot) but couldn't take a 4th so I shelled out 30k. Ach gone with pre-patch.
Yeah, I've got 30k ear-marked for it (40k actually, just to be safe), so I think I'm going to just hunt in trade chat.

Rime

<Donor>
Yeah. I am trying to find a Silve CM group just for the stupid Yeti mount, no luck. Not even going to bother trying to find a non-pantsonheadretarded gold group.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah. I am trying to find a Silve CM group just for the stupid Yeti mount, no luck. Not even going to bother trying to find a non-pantsonheadretarded gold group.
Did that a month ago me and a friend, he was tanking I was dps. We just used the group finder and got the silver done in little over a week. Biggest pain was finding the other 3 to do the challenge but their are players out there looking, just be warry of the tards that think you are trying to do mythic.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone familiar with Fury Warriors in beta able to list out the changes they'll be seeing? I won't be able to play this until next year (so months after Legion release) and haven't played since early WoD, but I'm curious and can't access a lot of sites that would have info from where I'm at!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have not tried fury yet but everybody I know who has says its one of the most fun specs in the expansions so it seems like it is in a solid spot right now. The upgraded warrior animations are excellent. I was playing around with the level 100 boost trial experience on beta a bit last night just to see how that worked as arms warrior. Now I am torn I gave up on my warrior last expansion because arms was just so god awful boring to play now it looks like with a talent to bring back overpower its pretty much back to its previous fun. The animations are so nice very hard hitting and well done it adds a lot of enjoyment to playing them more than I expected.

I will try to putz with fury sometime this week to see how it works but I have not really heard any complaints about it so it sounds very solid.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm definitely not interested in getting a beta key when the prepatch is a couple weeks away.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, got my fix on my wife's account, then played some PTR which left me confused and disappointed, I'm just waiting for everything to hit live now.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Fury is very good other than furious slash being tied to Bloodthirst, furious slash is complete garbage. The rotation is solid though and fun to play.

Fury Legion Discussion
Furious slash is only there as a filler, and it's purpose is strictly to prevent having to use furious slash again. It beats Wild Strike, and it beats the hell out of an empty GCD of doing nothing, which is exactly what they've done with both Fury and Arms in past expansions and claimed it was fun to wait to use abilities.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I'm definitely not interested in getting a beta key when the prepatch is a couple weeks away.
Honestly with PTR being live and this thing should start off soon I would not bother trying to get into beta now.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Getting into beta is worth if it you really must try DH now and don't want to deal w/ the launch crush. I got my fix, won't be touching them at launch. Maybe tinker with later.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup I just saw that as well that likely is starting the one or two week count down baring show stopping bugs that pop up on the pre patch stuff.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
DH is just massively OP for leveling and questing. I love it. Wade into a group of mobs. AOE the fuck out of everything. Rinse. Repeat.