World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
DH tank and raid leader in my guild got all pissy because he had to wait 5 seconds to burst Normal Xavius since they generate a shit ton of threat, even though im putting 60k more than him in the first 5 seconds he is able to pull (immolation aura?). Went on a crying rant in voice because "i should be able to burst whenever i want" this was after he wiped us on trash 3 times by pulling multiple packs and leaping into the fog after nythendra.

I ended up leaving the guild because he's an idiot and probably detrimental to the raid group. Joined another guild that was 1/7Heroic they had a paladin tank leave the game due to RL issues, ended up clearing to 6/7 Heroic. Feels good man.

Cybsled

Kalec appeared in my class hall and gave me a quest to improve my artifact, but it is a mythic dungeon quest (Eye of Azshara). So how do those work? I noticed they seem to be pre-formed groups only.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Kalec appeared in my class hall and gave me a quest to improve my artifact, but it is a mythic dungeon quest (Eye of Azshara). So how do those work? I noticed they seem to be pre-formed groups only.

preformed group only, look in the "premade group finder" near the LFR tool. the quest doesn't give anything except for a little AP and another quest to go into Emerald nightmare to unlock an artifact appearance (that cannot be done on LFR).

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Mythic Dungeons are not very difficult (roughly on par with pre-Legion heroic dungeons), but you'll probably want to be 825-830 ilevel.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's a WQ that spawns every 3 days (same days for everyone). Next up Wednesday.

As for bugs, the biggest ones are around the big circular web room, don't walk around on the webs up top, just don't.

Also if you're berserking your dudes in there sometimes they'll fixate on one of the mobs up on the webs and just stand in place derping. I typically clear the ground floor first and then use range attacks to pull those mobs down.

It's definitely frustrating the first few runs but if you make it a goal to pull at least 2-3 chests each run it becomes incredibly easy after you get all the upgrades. Last few runs I didn't even DPS anything just used my spells to pull shit and let them melt everything. Roughly 700 score and 50-55 left alive at the end every time now. I know everyone says you only need 400 score to get max rep (don't need), who knows if there's a higher chance of the good drops (legendary, toys, etc.) with a higher score.
That big circular web room bug is right. I had 20 of the withered focused on cocoon on the 2nd floor and wouldn't move. I had to sprint up, kill the cocoon, then drop down before they despawned :(

Takes about 10 minutes to get the full 2000 mana if you weren't already high in the mana levels from doing WQ's in Suramar. Go o the vineyard area and run around. Shit's just laying on the ground :) If you don't care about money, get the Nightfallen Shoulder Enchant. You will get 100 mana an hour just playing anywhere in the game (at least for me I averaged one drop an hour)

Dick.... That mount looks super sweet. Not sweet enough for me to ever run the withered training scenario again but pretty sweet.

The Vineyard trick is already well known, so farming there is only possible during non-peak times (for my medium pop server). I can pop in there any "normal" time and I'm suddenly competing for AM spawns.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Vineyard trick is already well known, so farming there is only possible during non-peak times (for my medium pop server). I can pop in there any "normal" time and I'm suddenly competing for AM spawns.

This shouldn't matter because the more people farming the faster they respawn.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This shouldn't matter because the more people farming the faster they respawn.
That would be the case except the vineyard spawns aren't self-contained from the rest of suramar city (from what I can tell).

Also if I'm headed for a node and miss out, that node respawning somewhere else doesn't help me unless I win the race to that one as well.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The best mana spot for me is the bazaar and area south of Vanthir. The bazaar itself spawns like crazy, and the mana gems that spawn in the jeweler's cases are tough for some people to find, but easy to snatch up for those who know what to look for.

Sho'nuff

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those mana gems show up on my mini map but I have clicked over ever square inch of those jeweler's cases and never found one.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Those mana gems show up on my mini map but I have clicked over ever square inch of those jeweler's cases and never found one.

those mana gems are hard as shit to find, they blend in perfectly.

Heroic Xavius, are guilds using 3 tanks? we had an issue with the add spawning during Phase1 while still tank swapping at 3 stacks.

Khane

Is there a mechanic that prevents you from dispelling the debuff close to Xavius in Heroic? On both of my normal kills we didn't tank swap at all while adds were up.

Tank the add away from Xavius and the debuff can just be dispelled without that Xavius tank moving (since nobody else is in range)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I know what to look for and those fucking things drive me mad. Plus in the city area a lot of the spawns are on rooftops that have you circling around looking for a grap-AN ILLUSION! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

The improved illusion you briefly get in a quest should have been permanent. Like the "upgrade" to the withered zapper that lets people steal withered from you while you are casting it.

WTB some fucking fel relics so I can play sub.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I know what to look for and those fucking things drive me mad. Plus in the city area a lot of the spawns are on rooftops that have you circling around looking for a grap-AN ILLUSION! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

The improved illusion you briefly get in a quest should have been permanent. Like the "upgrade" to the withered zapper that lets people steal withered from you while you are casting it.

WTB some fucking fel relics so I can play sub.
You'll take your Storm relics and like Outlaw like every other fucking rogue.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Is there a mechanic that prevents you from dispelling the debuff close to Xavius in Heroic? On both of my normal kills we didn't tank swap at all while adds were up.

Tank the add away from Xavius and the debuff can just be dispelled without that Xavius tank moving (since nobody else is in range)

yea the radius of the dispell bubble increases pretty drastically so if you do dispell it will 100% hit all the melee. the bubble is so large i think you could stand in the center of the room and cover about 80% of it. Normally i solo tanked him during Normal with an offtank grabbing the add.

i think we are going to try the strat of burning him down as fast as possible and not focus the add until we are about to wake up just to limit how much damage we are getting from blackened soul stacks.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I have a feeling that mana will be made relevant again come 7.1 since they said they would be continuing the Suramar storyline.

On the subject of Withered Training: Am I the only person who killed Dro using Thalyssra's shield? I just ran up to him and let him kick my ass until I "die" the bubble pops and he suicides on the thing.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Takes about 10 minutes to get the full 2000 mana if you weren't already high in the mana levels from doing WQ's in Suramar. Go o the vineyard area and run around. Shit's just laying on the ground :).

100% untrue if you're on a busy server. usually 7-10 or even more other people doing exactly that, racing for the ground spawns. Takes me about 30 minutes just to get 1000 mana there when I bothered.

Khane

So it looks like this week's world boss is bugged? He just keeps resetting to 100% over and over again.