World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Else and Noodle need to kiss and make up. I remember we all talked about M for like 5 seconds. I'm not on hyjal, and I wouldn't want to do M anyways, but I don't mind people that do. As long as the minivan still rides it's all good.
I will never apologize for things I've said here. People will put their own narrative to how I choose to play the game or lead or whatever I guess. I have the flu today and I log onto the forums and I see someone I considered a friend telling me to shut the fuck up when I wasn't even complaining about anything. Fuck man im half delirious and shit over here confused.

Guild lead is back with antidotes and he can do whatever he wants with it. I never called anyone in the guild out on here

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well not that it means anything but I thought Noodle did a pretty solid job of everything. He said hey I am going to raid these two days and kill shit on Heroic.. and guess what he did just that! Anyone not satisfied with that should get throat fucked with a rusty nail clipper.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I read this more as,

"I want to mythic raid but continue to log in only for raids while my officers do all the real work that a mythic guild requires like constant recruitment, keeping up the guild bank, minimizing drama, and keeping up morale."

Go join a mythic guild already or shut the fuck up about it and be content with what you have.

Relax woman and bake

Palum

what Suineg set it to
7/7m 3/3 heroic working on Odyn Mythic.

FWIW we are at the same 5 hrs a week and spent probably a month too long farming heroics to gear late returner-ers before buckling down on mythics. Not so say time input/attempts aren't a big deal but seems like you're trying to fix some other problems with smashing face into boss if you're losing traction with 8 hrs/week. Not sure how serious you guys are though.

Elsebet

Peasant
I am going to make a public apology to Noodle for my asshole post. It was mean and I shouldn't have posted it. Now I am not even sure why I did since I don't post here much other than the WoW guild forum.

Noodle, I am sorry, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
I'm still waiting on my first legendary. Random numbers, still random.

Just got the leather belt. Maybe they will buff it?

Good news, second one should be better! Plus it inflates my ilvl with +stats so I get more invites to groups.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am going to make a public apology to Noodle for my asshole post. It was mean and I shouldn't have posted it. Now I am not even sure why I did since I don't post here much other than the WoW guild forum.

Noodle, I am sorry, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

no need to apologize but i accept

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Meh don't bring gender in. She's saying what everyone was thinking

I don't think most people thought that. I also understood the reference you were making regarding mythic so I knew it wasn't a complaint.

I expect you to be present for NH. Or the fuck you posts will intensify.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
One million more AP to go till talent 35 on my resto weapon. Gonna grind it out today if it kills me.

Also got my second legendary and it's the fucking shield neck.

Least it's getting buffed next patch kinda excited to get a stat stick with a socket.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What the heck did I miss here? Notifications never told me there were new posts in this thread, and now I see that there's been an explosion in this shiz.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Probably an overreaction on my part.

FYI I have no voice so you're doing all the talking tonight. I am super sick and dead

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I read this more as,

"I want to mythic raid but continue to log in only for raids while my officers do all the real work that a mythic guild requires like constant recruitment, keeping up the guild bank, minimizing drama, and keeping up morale."

Go join a mythic guild already or shut the fuck up about it and be content with what you have.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Have we ever had a new recruit? Guild bank who cares? All drama has been started by officers? Morale lol..?

Also as noodle said, i was the only one who brought up mythic raiding and everyone bitched and moaned about (yet still throw themselves at heroic ToV) And noodle said nope we aint doing mythic in this guild. And that was the convo that lasted all of 10 seconds in officer chat.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
LOLOLOLOLOL

Have we ever had a new recruit? Guild bank who cares? All drama has been started by officers? Morale lol..?

Also as noodle said, i was the only one who brought up mythic raiding and everyone bitched and moaned about (yet still throw themselves at heroic ToV) And noodle said nope we aint doing mythic in this guild. And that was the convo that lasted all of 10 seconds in officer chat.
That and all the cool kids got banned for botting so that group couldn't transition into mythic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user