World of Warcraft: Current Year

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pet battle bonus week everyone. Super easy chance to get a free ultimate stone to boost a pet to level 25. All the plebs are battling this week, so if you have even a mediocre team of 25 pets it's super easy to pound out 5 wins.

Also, leveling up pets with the 200% exp is orgasmic.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I should battle a few this week then. I have a whole shitload of pets at level 1, because most people probably do.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I think I've done a total of four pet battles, ever. And three of those were on accident. Somehow I have 3 lvl 25 pets.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
xzi xzi

Found this lovely bit of classic literature.

y20kz29olewz.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I have 502 unique pets and not a speck of desire to battle them ever.
750 pets, most of them rare (700), most of them 25. Because why not. But I've been slacking and I'm missing a lot of them.

I just wish there were more Dragonkin. Got more stacks of dragonkin stones than I can use in the foreseeable future...

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

Just an FYI for those who have been sorely missing me in the forum guild. I've been leveling up an alliance character in order to unlock the alliance allied races. I will be back, dear friends!

• 1Solidarity

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just an FYI for those who have been sorely missing me in the forum guild. I've been leveling up an alliance character in order to unlock the alliance allied races. I will be back, dear friends!

How does leveling via pet battles compare to the dungeon/questing options discussed earlier in the thread?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
But why? I see people doing this, leveling on the side they have never played but I see no reason why.

McCheese

But why? I see people doing this, leveling on the side they have never played but I see no reason why.

I'd like to unlock the ability to make new characters with alliance allied races, just in case I want to play one in the future.

Also, I always like to have a max level character for each side when an expansion launches. I enjoy playing the expansion from each side, since you tend to get slightly different story lines and cinematics.

Also also, what the fuck else is there to do? Raid and do mythics for gear that is going to be obsolete in several months?

Also also also, I'm enjoying level up through alliance zones / story lines and doing their quests. The only times I leveled alliance characters was back when you did like 2 quests in a zone then moved on. It's fun to actually do entire quest chains and experience the stories of the zones from the alliance side.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You said yesterday in discord 'honestly I'm not even sure why I login anymore'
This is true but I would login just to log in and use it as a chat room to figure out what my political stances in life should be long before I level up an alliance just because it would unlock some transmogs for that side only ....

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it would be way better if void elf heritage armor unlocked for them + blood elves, same with nightborne + night elfs. Wouldn't help much with simple variations that don't have a cross-faction counterpart but the transmog system itself is way too restrictive.