World of Warcraft: Current Year

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'll wipe my tears with my dual WTF from Plane of Sky in Vanilla ;P

SSOYs were still valuable well into kunark for most of the playerbase. I remember solo farming Lguk on my mage for them all the way through mid velious. Then again, one thing that made EQ loot valuable was that you could twink with it and SSOYS were ultimate twink items (with a rubi bp or fungi tunic). FBSS also stayed pretty relevant until velious if i remember correctly.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I'm somewhat tempted to resub since prot warriors are doing well in M+ while waiting for the release of FFXIV expansion. But I know through Blizz past history they are gonna nerf prot wars into the ground especially how much they were represented in the last MDI.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The only nerf they might see is getting their damage slightly toned down to the rest of the tanks. They feel a lot better to play vs when BFA launched though for certain. Worst case I'd say wait until 8.2 because it's actually looking decent.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was in that moment he knew.. he fucked up

WoWScrnShot_041019_042553.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The quest line of bad life choices. But if the Knifu asks you to go fetch her some stuff you just have to do it.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
The only nerf they might see is getting their damage slightly toned down to the rest of the tanks. They feel a lot better to play vs when BFA launched though for certain. Worst case I'd say wait until 8.2 because it's actually looking decent.

This is Blizzard - you are thinking a measured small adjustment in response to OP balance ? Hahaha ;p

They will nerf prot warrior dps so hard that they have to give all healers misdirect to compensate, mages in completely different raids will gain aggro on the pull.

• 1Worf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is so much to like in this patch. Wow. So much stuff you can grind, which is a huge part of what this expac was missing.

That necklace system looks way more akin to the original artifact weapon as well, except with more of a talent-like choice element.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Looks a lot like glyphs/the original Path of the Titans concept they never released.

I also dig that doing high level content can alter the appearance of your skills, but I assume they mean the skills of the neck is gaining, not like your class abilities. But that's cool.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks a lot like glyphs/the original Path of the Titans concept they never released.

I also dig that doing high level content can alter the appearance of your skills, but I assume they mean the skills of the neck is gaining, not like your class abilities. But that's cool.
That is my assumption too that it is for your necklace ability. Something like this though is a lot more interesting to work towards with AP than the azerite armor though. Looks like some interesting stuff in the patch curious to see how it is implemented. Still looks like we should get some idea pretty soonish as the PTR is coming up next week and the datamines are reving up their engines.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Goddamn this patch actually looks good as shit, I am tempted to load this shit up now. I guess Blizzard realized they are giant fuckups since they invited all YouTubers and shit to give feedback.

Didn't SoE do something similar when they started choking out all the subs in the game and shitting the bed?

Kind of cool, now all mounts can walk on water.

WOWSTREAMAPRIL057.jpg

I guess this is cool, but I am not sure. We will see if it really does solve the issues.

WOWSTREAMAPRIL047.jpg

WOWSTREAMAPRIL045.jpg

They need to slow down with the fucking mounts though, they have become fucking meaningless.

WOWSTREAMAPRIL059.jpg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would be too if I fucked the pooch after my wife finally got the company to give me the time of day.