World of Warcraft: Current Year

crimsonsin_sl

shitlord
http://www.twitch.tv/GurkaliciousJay lenno and Kelly Osbourne's kid is apparently working on killing him horde side.

BWkfjwq.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
TI is a loot pinata. I watched my wife hit 90 today and then go from 412 to 450 in the span of half an hour after landing there.

Needless

Toe Sucker
holy shit that kid is ugly.
holy shit a troll warchief, he's the obama of WoW.
holy shit, who cares already. zzzz

Blizzard confirmed shit tier for not making Gamon the warchief.

Needless

Toe Sucker
K wait, I haven't kept up with the cinematics and shit, but why is Jaina's hair white? something about the theramore scenario?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
/lore on

Basically that happened to Jaina is Garrosh stole a Blue Dragonflight artifact (Eye of Eternity I believe) and they rigged it basically into an arcane nuclear bomb. He assaults Theramore and the Kirin Tor agreed to help (primarily for defense) and Kalegos helps too. Some blood elf Kirin Tor mages end up being double agents and let some Horde in Theramore. They end up killing all the air units in Theramore (Griffins/etc), then they retreat. Everyone is like "lol we win", then a Goblin blimp with the nuke appears. Kalegos gets wounded and can't stop it. Jaina goes to Rhonin and Rhonin basically makes an escape portal and shoves Jaina into it right as the nuke drops. Rhonin and everyone in Theramore gets destroyed and Jaina suffers some effects because the portal was still open when the nuke went off (which changed her hair and made her eyes glow and kind of made her insane). This compounded when she returns to Theramore and finds all her friends dead and some orcs lol'ing over the corpses. She kills them all in a pretty sadistic way (with magic), then finds the artifact leftover from the bomb and decides to use it to kill the horde capitol. She basically summons millions of water elementals and makes them transform into a mega tsunami. Thrall appears and tries to stop her and she's basically "fuck you, you made Garrosh warchief", then Kalegos helps Jaina change her mind (probably because she wants him). The magic effects sort of wear off from Jaina, but her hair is still fucked up.

But anyways, this is why she is kind of all "fuck Horde" now vs. being peaceful. It's also some background as to why she gets pissed when the blood elves make that portal from Theramore and starts to purge the city. Veresa is pissed because her husband (Rhonin) was killed by the nuke.

/lore off

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
New raid was amusing last night. Pride is the only fight in the first wing that actually punishes you for screwing things up. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it this weekend when we have more than an hour and a half to raid.

Immerseus is fun with Paladin/Monk tanks, we handled like half the healy oozes ourselves.

Warforged Agi Staff off the first boss made for a good start to the instance.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Warforged Agi Staff off the first boss made for a good start to the instance.
DPS monk in my 25 man won the warforged staff from the first boss on a coin roll and then proceeded to win a warforged fist weapon off the 2nd boss on another coin roll.

I'm sure he was jealous of my bags of gold that I will continue to win for every extra roll used.

kudos

<Banned>
What's that you say? Last patch of a WoW expansion? Time to sub and do all the content in a month with LFR and get ready for next expansion! Guess I'll buy a game card this weekend.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
LFR isn't fully available yet. You would be better off waiting a month so all the content is unlocked first.

kudos

<Banned>
LFR isn't fully available yet. You would be better off waiting a month so all the content is unlocked first.
I still need to get geared so I can get my ilvl high enough to even do it. Last I played I was at the 2nd tier of LFR almost at the 3rd (quit before that shit came out).

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You just need 496 ilvl to do it, but if the highest LFR you did was Mogushan Vaults/Klaxiva/Terrace of Eternal Spring, then you'll probably want to get some stuff from Timeless Isle (496 ilvl). If you supplement that with some ToT LFR (502 ilvl), you should be able to get in no prob.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
What's that you say? Last patch of a WoW expansion? Time to sub and do all the content in a month with LFR and get ready for next expansion! Guess I'll buy a game card this weekend.
There's a "come back for a free week" offer hidden somewhere on the official site.

You just need 496 ilvl to do it, but if the highest LFR you did was Mogushan Vaults/Klaxiva/Terrace of Eternal Spring, then you'll probably want to get some stuff from Timeless Isle (496 ilvl). If you supplement that with some ToT LFR (502 ilvl), you should be able to get in no prob.
you can also find upgrade tokens in the Blazing Chest and from killing mobs and rares on the Timeless Isle that will upgrade the tokens you find there to 535