World of Warcraft: Current Year

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is this some trolling, prot is the best. It is known.
Ret.. yeah.. rets fucking gay now and has been since post Ulduar

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Is this some trolling, prot is the best. It is known.
Ret.. yeah.. rets fucking gay now and has been since post Ulduar
Really you like the new combo point prot over the 9-6-9 rotation? Ret and Prot are... almost the same? I'm not sure how ret is so gay now but prot is not?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
It's really simple. Make another MMO focusing on the world and its mechanics like this:

rrr_img_50840.jpg

Or this:

rrr_img_50841.jpg

No server xfers, no name changes. Done. If you want the mechanics of WoW, that's a multiplayer game, not massively.
Psst. SOE/Verant sold server xfers and name changesyearsbefore WoW launched.
You know, just for future reference.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Saw the WoW movie is now delayed to March of 2016.

Train missed by about 10 years ?
If it's done right, they can make a movie worth seeing even if you never heard of Warcraft. Fans of Warcraft will see it no matter what anyway. I haven't played Ultima Online in like 15 years, but if they made a movie about it a few years from now, I'd still be there opening night.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
If it's done right, they can make a movie worth seeing even if you never heard of Warcraft. Fans of Warcraft will see it no matter what anyway. I haven't played Ultima Online in like 15 years, but if they made a movie about it a few years from now, I'd still be there opening night.
Eh , I guess I just have something against video game tie in movies , as in thinking they are not worth the electricity to watch on TV , much less pay a theater ticket for them. They mostly rank from mediocre at best , to some of the worst films ever made.

I just think they would have had a wide audience for it form 06-12 , but in 2016 many will skip and wait for home release. Maybe they are planning on that anyway.

I have little faith any video game move will be "done right". Just varies on how terrible though.

Rime

<Donor>
Saw the WoW movie is now delayed to March of 2016.

Train missed by about 10 years ?
Scan your ticket stub (from supporting theaters) and get this exclusive ingame pet!

Buy the DVD/Blu-Ray and get a redeemable code for a pet!

Buy the super duper exclusive deluxe edition (for $20-40 more) and get a MOUNT -and- a PET!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Really you like the new combo point prot over the 9-6-9 rotation? Ret and Prot are... almost the same? I'm not sure how ret is so gay now but prot is not?
Mechanically I don't like the HP system at all, for any spec except Holy.. but prot is still remarkably better than other tanks in good gear lol

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the HP system is fucking retarded and lazy. Never liked it.

Nothing like a system that rewards you for meleeing ... and then having your melee potential completely gutted for some reason.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
All of the class decisions were GC. Making each class stand out instead of being subpar like they were during TBC (prot paladins really only good for Hyjal, Ret paladins lol 10 second crusader strike).

Ulduar was the last raid done under the watch of Jeff Kaplan (pls come back)

Pioneer89_sl

shitlord
That is not a 60 day time card that you get free. It's something else that costs $19.99. 60 day game cards cost $29.99. You can see the price in the picture.
Yup, it looks like you get a code for the base game (which includes 30 days 'free') and not game time. Sadly, the free time will not count towards the 60 days needed for the RAF pets/mounts. But if you wanted a new account it's a good deal, assuming the base game = all the old expansions.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yup, it looks like you get a code for the base game (which includes 30 days 'free') and not game time. Sadly, the free time will not count towards the 60 days needed for the RAF pets/mounts. But if you wanted a new account it's a good deal, assuming the base game = all the old expansions.
Thanks for that, I'll gladly stay home and just pick up $10 MoP from the bliz store.