World of Warcraft: Current Year

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
shit is so annoying, this is one of the worst launchs ever for them, how do you do a 6 hour downtime during the day, and apparently fix nothing at all.
This. My fucking realm came up to a 3.5 hour long wait... AGAIN. MOTHER FUCK.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I make it to character select, but when i try to load in the blue bar gets to 90%, then, stops, pauses for a minute or three, and then "character not found".

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I just hang at retrieving character list, i dont even know if its timing out or doing anything, no queue, no feedback at all.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Login server is getting nailed seems to be the logical answer although I would think you are past then when you get to char select.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I logged in at 11am pst on the dot to a 1050 queue and I'm 420 still. Stormrage is a crowded fucking server.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Can anyone confirm that the opening lumber mill quest where you have to go harvest a tree is limited to that one tree that is outside your instanced garrison so everyone and his dog are trying to harvest one goddamn tree?
If you look at the zone map with the quest selected, you'll see all the groves where small trees spawn, which you can harvest. Never found any tree outside the garrison, but the two next closest areas had enough trees.

Note that you still see the trees even when you have 10, but apparently, your lumberjacks will get stuck and you can't harvest anymore until you turn in the quest.

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
I see 6 hours of emergency maintenance did jack shit at fixing server/connection issues. Logged in a couple of minutes after servers came up to find myself #2915 in queue.

RyuVsJaquio_sl

shitlord
I see 6 hours of emergency maintenance did jack shit at fixing server/connection issues. Logged in a couple of minutes after servers came up to find myself #2915 in queue.
Same here bro. Got a solid hour in before disconnecting. Kinda wanted to make up for not being able to do jackshit yesterday, but so far isn't looking so good.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Joined the queue at ~3850 at 7pm.
it's now 9:07 pm and I'm at 2050.

This is going to take a while.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got in no problem for whatever reason except I just fell through the world upon login lmao

edit; fell through the world, got placed back in my garrison, instantly crashed and now am in queue. DAMN YOU SLIVER OF HOPE

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
at your rate of 900/hr it's going to take you 2.2777777777778 hours until you can log on.
Thanks for the math!

By then the wife will be back home and nagging me to come to bed. Feelsgoodman. I was looking forward to today ever since she mentioned in passing roughly two weeks ago that she'd go hang out with the girls today. "Yay, WoD leveling here I come" I thought.
Shit.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Yeah if you go to FFR you're gonna get fked up pretty bad.
The only reason to go to Frostfire Ridge as Alliance is to grab Dagg for your garrison. Although I assume you can also try to kill the rares there for additional Garrison Resources.

(of course, if you're on a PvP server... well, tough for you)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I edited the old FF14 1017 autohotkey macro for the "character not found" loop. It just pushes enter every 2 seconds while wow runs in the background.

An hour later, no results.

Check every now and then to see if you are back at login.