World of Warcraft: Current Year

Vitality

HUSTLE
Quest upgrades have wallet implications too when you go to DE them.

This applies well with the garrison missions you send your followers on that produce loot, if the war mill upgrades those too.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Received 3 so far that went from green to blue.
Right, what I meant was that I was under the impression follower upgrades are a separate system that already has a vastly higher chance to happen than a item upgrade, so it would be unlikely for the bunker to boost that any further.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't you play this game on a MS Surface now? If so just go that route, the kids love tablets. Fairly decent price point and the newer models aren't as shit as the older ones.
Hell you can play GW2 on one of those MS tablet things so I am sure wow would play well on it.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
shit is so annoying, this is one of the worst launchs ever for them, how do you do a 6 hour downtime during the day, and apparently fix nothing at all.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
There is a quest at your garrison bulletin board that sends you to Gologrond after you complete SMV.
Bro you need an avatar
rrr_img_82278.png

Still retrieving character list

ili_sl

shitlord
Right, what I meant was that I was under the impression follower upgrades are a separate system that already has a vastly higher chance to happen than a item upgrade, so it would be unlikely for the bunker to boost that any further.
Before I built my Mill I never received a follower upgrade. Now I seem to get them a lot. Maybe just bad luck on my part.

They did say they where going to look at adding the mill effects to follower quest rewards.

I will have to keep better track of it.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks Porkchop. What about graphics ? No idea about laptop graphics and whether onboard graphic chips will be powerful enough.
Yep, anything will run it, but if you can afford something with dedicated graphics then it will be prettier. For instance, I have a Dell Inspiron 17R with Intel HD 4000 for the desktop stuff and then it switches over to a Geforce GT 650 for games. It runs wow on ultra for grinding and high for raids. Even if it ran on the HD 4000, I could probably still run wow on medium/high. The CPU, RAM and SSD have a little to do with that too.