World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone checking character names on [1. General - Ashenvale] couldn't take seriously anything Blizzard ever say about policy enforcing, people RMT since the dawn of videogames and there's absolutely nothing they'll ever do that'll change that.

People will trade pearls, bear ass, or some other useless AH grey item to do their thing and while it will maybe go under the radar for a while, this is just stupid to think you're gonna wrangle demand by going hard on supply, US tried that with drugs and look how it worked.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
In other news one of the GDKPs from wrath that also operates on SoD is moving to a pure cash GDKP. literally just USD bids using paypal. The percentage of players who find this idea abhorrent is truly eye opening in how its not 100%. I originally thought maybe only 20% of GDKPers where degenerate scum but that number is probably closer to 30-40%.

Got a link to this gdkp so I can do some research on it’s abhorrence?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I totally misunderstood GDKP, there weren't many of them but I assumed it was some kind of regular group using normal DKP.

The only bad thing I can see is 1) Gold buyers getting an advantage and 2) Inflation raising AH prices.

Anyone can join a GDKP, spend no gold and profit right? Doesn't seem worth all this heartache.

• 1Moron

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I donut think I will be back for round 2. I'm havin too much fun catchin pokemons.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm super excited, P2 looks awesome. Warriors seem like they are the weakest right now, which is a shame. But, we'll see.
Warriors get the least new toys, but warriors are already super strong with what runes they've already got + what talents naturally unlock this tier. So, Warriors will probably still end up top 3 dps wise.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking for a feral or tank for dungeon running on p2 launch. Lone Wolf Alliance.

5 stocks runs? or you looking for someone to them move to SM and do that too? I could do the stocks runs, but just endless dungeon runs would bore me to death, I need some variety.

Also plan on doing it right off the bat? I did plan to turn in some quests before getting to my stocks runs.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5 stocks runs? or you looking for someone to them move to SM and do that too? I could do the stocks runs, but just endless dungeon runs would bore me to death, I need some variety.

Also plan on doing it right off the bat? I did plan to turn in some quests before getting to my stocks runs.
Probably do a variety. Stocks/RFK/SM. I have a quest log to turn in and such and I think Burren Burren does too. Gonna be chill and not super sweaty.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably do a variety. Stocks/RFK/SM. I have a quest log to turn in and such and I think Burren Burren does too. Gonna be chill and not super sweaty.

I am interested. I def want to do the stocks runs as soon as I finish quest turn ins on Kalimdor/wetlands. I have left duskwood completely undone, as I feel that is a ton of kill exp on top of the quest exp(a lot of those quests are kill 10-20 of something). I would like to be 32ish before I enter STV.

Only issue, guild wants to do a BFD raid that night(7pm pst) since apparently that will give a ton of exp and it can be done in <30 minutes.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am interested. I def want to do the stocks runs as soon as I finish quest turn ins on Kalimdor/wetlands. I have left duskwood completely undone, as I feel that is a ton of kill exp on top of the quest exp(a lot of those quests are kill 10-20 of something). I would like to be 32ish before I enter STV.

Only issue, guild wants to do a BFD raid that night(7pm pst) since apparently that will give a ton of exp and it can be done in <30 minutes.
Whats your characters name and Ill add you to friends list. I think Ill probably do a BFD that night too and check out the exp rates.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I've got 18 quests banked to hand in, then run Stocks, RFK, SM together. I only expect 1 level out of the banked quests, so it won't affect a group.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whats your characters name and Ill add you to friends list. I think Ill probably do a BFD that night too and check out the exp rates.

Sery
Yeah, I've got 18 quests banked to hand in, then run Stocks, RFK, SM together. I only expect 1 level out of the banked quests, so it won't affect a group.

The spreadsheet I am using is about that. shows level 26 after turning in everything(quest, cloth turns ins etc) and then level 27 after stocks. Since I am leaving out the all of the duskwood stuff(that supposedly can push you to 29 or close to it).

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sery

The spreadsheet I am using is about that. shows level 26 after turning in everything(quest, cloth turns ins etc) and then level 27 after stocks. Since I am leaving out the all of the duskwood stuff(that supposedly can push you to 29 or close to it).
Nice. I didn't actually do math. Was just going to hand in quests, run stocks to 28/29, then RFK, then SM

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice. I didn't actually do math. Was just going to hand in quests, run stocks to 28/29, then RFK, then SM
just do it this way :
If you want to see. Hmm just trying to link it so you can open your own, but keeps doing that.