World's End

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can't wait to see this one, Sean of tue dead and Hot Fuss are some of my favorite movies

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I haven't enjoyed any of these movies. I watched Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz thinking I'd like them and really tried, but just didn't find them funny. Not even that the jokes were falling flat, just that it didn't seem like they weren't even trying that hard to even make jokes.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are both awesome. This will probably also be awesome.

Caliane

I haven't enjoyed any of these movies. I watched Sean of the Dead and Hot Fuzz thinking I'd like them and really tried, but just didn't find them funny. Not even that the jokes were falling flat, just that it didn't seem like they weren't even trying that hard to even make jokes.
very British?

I'll probably wait for DvD. Love Shaun of the Dead. Hot fuzz is ok.

Northerner

N00b
Friends saw it last night and loved it. Then again, we are all big fans of the first two in the trilogy so the bias is there.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I liked Hot Fuzz more than Shaun of the Dead, which is not to say I didn't love SOTD cause I so did. I'm going to fill a flask with whiskey and go see this movie. Edgar Wright can do no wrong, to me. I didn't give a shit about Scott Pilgrim, never read the webcomic and really enjoyed the movie. I can't fucking wait to see what he's gonna do with Ant Man.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
They are doing the trilogy at a few theaters, I may drive up to vegas tomorrow and do that. Neat-o

Krag

Peasant
Whichever stupid ass movie company has the rights to distribute it here has decided to not put it in cinemas.

We'll have to wait for it to come out on discs which absolutely sucks.

DMK_sl

shitlord
You clearly don't understand the humor. Which isn't me having a go at you just pointing it out to you. It's a cultural thing.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Looks like a fun movie. I doubt it will reach the same level of genius SOTD did, but it certainly seems worth a watch.

Szlia

Edgar Wright has yet to make a bad movie and the last one, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, was nothing short of phenomenal. I'll be there... if it's released around here...

Szlia

It's two different metrics: IGN tells you how good or bad it is, RT tells you what proportion of critics like it.

If everyone agrees a movie is barely above average, it's 6.2 on IGN and 100% on RT. If reviewers are split it might be a 9.8 on IGN and a 50% on RT.

DMK_sl

shitlord
It's two different metrics: IGN tells you how good or bad it is, RT tells you what proportion of critics like it.

If everyone agrees a movie is barely above average, it's 6.2 on IGN and 100% on RT. If reviewers are split it might be a 9.8 on IGN and a 50% on RT.
I see. The movie is still much better then a 7.3.