World's End

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
His wrist:

Its a hospital admitting bracelet. Gary was committed and has broken out of the mental hospital to go on this quest with his old mates.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think he meant the gauze wrap, not the bracelet. I thought it was to cover track marks from heroin addiction, but attempted suicide makes more sense with such large wraps.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I just saw it. I didn't really like it that much. For me Hot Fuzz and Paul > all the other ones. Shaun of the Dead was also better than this, but not on the level with Paul/Fuzz.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as has been said, it was fucking awesome. i could not find a theater by me so i had to watch this by other means. this movie is a typical edgar wright flick. you have to watch it several times to get the full impact of it. i will be buying this on blu ray.
GREAT MOVIE

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Saw this movie tonight after hearing it borrowed elements from Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Wasn't into the other two movies they did, liked this one though. It sure went places.

Kinda felt like the Blanks and the apparitional force trying to take human freedom away were kind of an allegory for wokeness, but it looks like the movie came out before that was really a thing. So it's more like an allegory for general political correctness if anything.

Only downside to this movie is it makes you want to go get completely drunk with friends. Which may be an upside.

Also, damn, this had more endings than Return of the King. Seems like it set up a sequel that never happened.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user