WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lindz

#DDs
Apathetic (horde) is still the only big US raiding guild it looks. Your guild Szeth is picking up on numbers for Alliance side? What is your active raid roster looking like?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I spoke with lindz in game, but we have about 35 level 60s now. And I would estimate without doing a final count about 25 people above level 45. Given some are euros, a few are alts, and some are friends who won't raid... we are a few weeks away from starting to be more selective for raid spots.

Should be a good time as we go from 2/8 MC -> 8/8 MC

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
bump to front page incase anyone else is itching for some vanilla wow. Look Rampage up on Alliance side.

Hey I just uploaded one of my fav wow pvp videos. World of Paladincraft III (has a paladin vs Orgrimmar at 1:50.) Hopefully Vimeo leaves it up for a few days.

you can find it on YT but they keep ripping the sounds out for copyright issues. THIS ISNT MINE.

Gonna roll horde as soon as client gets installed

Anybody wants to trade some SWG/Red99 coins for coins on emerald msg me, id like to start not completely naked, although i will if i have to

Still hesitating between Lock/Rogue/mage/priest

Almost taken off priest because Traak's a healer and ive played one on live

Killed some AFK bastard in front of his RL father (for some reason his son in ally and he is horde) and rage ensued.
49J2D.jpg

hehe so mad
82AUm.jpg

anyways hope to see you all in game. If you are a new player on horde side then I would suggest joining <AFK Heroes> for an easier time finding groups and such. merry xmas
WvqeA.jpg

49J2D.jpg

82AUm.jpg

WvqeA.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Picking on my afk alliance friends? Mechano-birdie and I going to have to come down to BB?

lindz

#DDs
Decided to stick with my alliance characters altho I'm PLing my priest up instead of playing my mage. Joined Szeth's guild as well so hopefully the grind won't take too long this time. Did 22-39 this weekend, now for the shitty levels!

Roll alliance!

Flank_sl

shitlord
Gah, I thought about this but I have a bad taste in my mouth after that Rebirth realm. I went all poopsock to get to 60 as alliance, then realised that there were almost no alliance players. I was a mage with 2k hp who could not even get a dire maul group for my water quest. So I went gringing while I waited for people to catch up. Unfortunately, there were a lot of level 60 horde who were able to get groups and some MC raids for gear, and they had nothing better to do than to pick fights with me. I am an elitist, when I played real wow vanilla I was a druid with better gear than 99% of other players - therefore no one could kill me. Dying repeatedly as a mage with 2k life just pissed me off
frown.png

frown.png

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Gah, I thought about this but I have a bad taste in my mouth after that Rebirth realm. I went all poopsock to get to 60 as alliance, then realised that there were almost no alliance players. I was a mage with 2k hp who could not even get a dire maul group for my water quest. So I went gringing while I waited for people to catch up. Unfortunately, there were a lot of level 60 horde who were able to get groups and some MC raids for gear, and they had nothing better to do than to pick fights with me. I am an elitist, when I played real wow vanilla I was a druid with better gear than 99% of other players - therefore no one could kill me. Dying repeatedly as a mage with 2k life just pissed me off
frown.png
This was one of my initial fears, but the server is fairly populated and you generally won't have a problem finding groups.

frown.png

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Plus we (Rampage) are raiding MC now, so soon purple pixels will rain from the sky. So much so that the abundance may bury poor Samwise alive as we re-take STV from his afk-slaying brigades.

Alrighty, I'm going to give this a shot when I get off work. Never did get around to playing WoW while it was still in Vanilla.
My preference has always been Rogue; should I roll one up, or are they over done Horde-side on this server?

More fun than i had in a long time

Looking forward to do alot of pvp and we can taunt each other in this thread since i went horde =)

Only bad thing i can say about server is they planning to patch BGs in the future

I prefer by far world pvp

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Would pick my toon back up but no interest in any faggy BG stuff that is about to be patched in.

World PvP picks up when honor system gets put in. However lately I have considered putting down MMOs for now.