WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
How is the alliance to horde ratio? I used to play horde and I want to try out alliance but I don't want to if its going to be impossible to find groups. Sounds like everyone is going horde.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
How is the alliance to horde ratio? I used to play horde and I want to try out alliance but I don't want to if its going to be impossible to find groups. Sounds like everyone is going horde.
This forum is a VERY small percentage of the population.

Happytrees_sl

shitlord
The Alliance has more players than the Horde does from what I understand, shouldn't be impossible or even difficult to find instance groups Ally side.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Been playing for a few days and so far the server seems stable enough, though I do get 1-2 disconnects in a 4 hour session on avg. The population seems healthy as well. Granted there are some bugs but there is nothing that I have found that is a deal breaker.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not sure why, but I'm in on this one. Went Horde, playing an Undead Mage named Loathe. Anyone making a guild or have a quality guild to join?

Falmer_sl

shitlord
I'm on horde side too, playing a druid in the mid-20ies. Seems like the population is pretty good, everyone I've met so far has been very friendly and helpful.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Never played rebirth but the longest this one has been down is maybe 30 minutes?

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
If I have MoP client downloaded will I need to get rid of that before I can download this client?

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
Went Horde, actually quite a bit of people just in Org. Makes it seems like this might actually be a decent server to play on. Even the AH has a bunch of stuff on it. Though I realized I hate the running. So much running...

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha, yeah, there is a ton of running. I'm trying to stay motivated, but the thought of playing on a 1.12.1 12x or insta60 server is mighty appealing. But then the thought of people shitting all over me with their vote/donate gear takes some of that appeal away.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Getting really boring tanking on TBC server with no guild, so thinking of rolling a character on here. Alliance or Horde, heals or dps?

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cool, I created an account and am thinking of creating either a warrior tank or a priest healer on alliance side. What times are these raids? As a european player, it would be cool to know I wouldn't have to play wee hours in the night just to have a chance at some grouping. Any eu-based guilds?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We're hardly a "Rerolled.org" guild. But Rampage is a US raiding time guild on Alliance side. We've got 4/10 down in MC and are pretty much rolling with between 20-25 people right now. In a few more weeks (hopefully) when we have 40 active raiders we are pretty sure MC is going to crumble.

Raid times right now are Wednesday/Thursday at 8:30pm EST, and Sat (or) Sunday at 3 or 4PM EST.